By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo games release dates disaster

Materia-Blade said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

They wouldn't have moved EVERYTHING out of the 1st half of the year, the only game to release so far this year is a Mario Party game and not a good one.  If they had anything else ready they sure as hell would have released it.

kirby also released, and splatoon/yoshi are still first half.

Damn, Kirby and Mario Party. Excellent first half of the year. I'm sure Nintendo could release Devils' Third in April or May but they didn't. Cos they have nothing to release this autumn and winter, that's why.

Around the Network
Boberkun said:
Materia-Blade said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

They wouldn't have moved EVERYTHING out of the 1st half of the year, the only game to release so far this year is a Mario Party game and not a good one.  If they had anything else ready they sure as hell would have released it.

kirby also released, and splatoon/yoshi are still first half.

Damn, Kirby and Mario Party. Excellent first half of the year. I'm sure Nintendo could release Devils' Third in April or May but they didn't. Cos they have nothing to release this autumn and winter, that's why.

Interesting how you ignore splatoon and yoshi even though it's right there on the coment you quoted. I guess there's also xenoblade in japan.

"I'm sure Nintendo could release Devils' Third in April or May but they didn't. Cos they have nothing to release this autumn and winter, that's why"

Except for Xenoblade (west), Star Fox, Devil's Third, Yoshi (US) and unannounced games that they will release during summer and fall. I'm thinking animal crossing and paper mario have big chances + another big game for november.

Funny, Project Giant Robot still listed for the first half of 2015 in EU and NA. Fatal Frame, XenoX and Devil's Third still 2015 (zero info about month or quarter though). Only Zelda U listed as "TBD" in all three regions. Why they not put "2016" here?

Project Guard is alive! :O

And Project Gigant Robot is coming in 2 months max? What the f?

Goodnightmoon said:

And Project Gigant Robot is coming in 2 months max? What the f?

Only if PGR is a small e-shop title.

Around the Network

In a GameSpot interview Miyamoto revealed that both Project Guard and Project Giant Robot are connected to Star Fox (the Star Fox symbol can be seen printed on the cameras in the projects and the robots are the same as the ones in the Star Fox demo).

I think the 2 projects are just mini games included in the Star Fox game.

Really?

Star fox with mini games!!!!

is this the big Holiday title in EU/NA?

Animal Crossing defo for Japan!

Switch!!!

fedfed said:
Really?

Star fox with mini games!!!!

is this the big Holiday title in EU/NA?

Animal Crossing defo for Japan!

Maybe they want to test the waters before turning them into full games? Something like Captain Toad being in SM3DW before they made Tresaure Trackers.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Mike_L said:

In a GameSpot interview Miyamoto revealed that both Project Guard and Project Giant Robot are connected to Star Fox (the Star Fox symbol can be seen printed on the cameras in in the projects and the robots are the same as the ones in the Sat Fox demo).

I think the 2 projects are just mini games included in the Star Fox game.

Link please, I don't remember that Miyamoto stated ever that they are connected.

You realaise that today Nintendo listed them like separate games!?

Boberkun said:

*image*

Funny, Project Giant Robot still listed for the first half of 2015 in EU and NA. Fatal Frame, XenoX and Devil's Third still 2015 (zero info about month or quarter though). Only Zelda U listed as "TBD" in all three regions. Why they not put "2016" here?

After seeing that chart we should all just be thankful the Wii U is even getting games, as holy shit they just left the 3DS out to die.