By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fatal Frame 5 had better sell...

Goodnightmoon said:
tak13 said:

How much it has to sell in order you to say that it perfomed decently?

3 copies on Us and 1 on Europe. 

Seriously, I think 100k. They are not selling this game to take a huge profit, but for the fans who asked for it.

But I think it can surprise us and sell ... 200k!!! :o

200k would actually be impressive for a Fatal Frame game.

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:

I hope that the game will come without all the stupid japanese sexual cosification. Probably Nintendo is fixing that.

I hope it does come with all of the sexualized outfits. Don't see why they would edit it out. 

You know, I'm just going to say it. I honestly think this is an example of a game that would benefit a good deal potentially from Nintendo not being a dick on YouTube.

There's a lot of views for games that scare people. I mean, what if Angry Joe and The Rad Brad did videos of this on YouTube? Obviously not going to make the game magically do gangbusters, but would do a lot to raise awareness of the franchise.

NobleTeam360 said:
Goodnightmoon said:

I hope that the game will come without all the stupid japanese sexual cosification. Probably Nintendo is fixing that.

I hope it does come with all of the sexualized outfits. Don't see why they would edit it out. 

It´s not seen with good eyes here imo, not in that pedofile lolita japanese style.

Nintendo is always worried about its family image so I think they don´t want any polemic about it. Plus, I think that the game will have worse reviews because of it.

Don´t get me wrong, it really doesn´t matter to me, and sure some people like it (it´s understandeble :P) but I think it´s the best for the game to fix that.

Goodnightmoon said:
NobleTeam360 said:

It´s not seen with good eyes here imo, not in that pedofile lolita japanese style.

Nintendo is always worried about its family image so I think they don´t want any polemic about it. Plus, I think that the game will have worse reviews because of it.

Don´t get me wrong, it really doesn´t matter to me, and sure some people like it (it´s understandeble :P) but I think it´s the best for the game to fix that.

I can say with some degree of certainty that the extra outfits probably doubled its sales in japan, alone.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
tak13 said:

Firstly,you need a wii u!:P

The plan is to buy one xD

Finally!Great move!Which game is your system seller?

So fatal frame interests you a lot as I can see,you kinky boy!:P

Goodnightmoon said:
tak13 said:

How much it has to sell in order you to say that it perfomed decently?

Seriously, I think 100k. They are not selling this game to take a huge profit, but for the fans who asked for it.

It's already at 60k in Japan(And selling 700 copies a week in 2015 according to ioi)so 100k is a given(It might do 100k in Japan alone,unless they stop shipping copies!) and we can hope for 200k and why not even more!:P

tak13 said:
Goodnightmoon said:

It's already at 60k in Japan(And selling 700 copies a week in 2015 according to ioi)so 100k is a given(It might do 100k in Japan alone,unless they stop shipping copies!) and we can hope for 200k and why not even more!:P

I was talking about western sales alone.

Nuvendil said:
You know, I'm just going to say it. I honestly think this is an example of a game that would benefit a good deal potentially from Nintendo not being a dick on YouTube.

There's a lot of views for games that scare people. I mean, what if Angry Joe and The Rad Brad did videos of this on YouTube? Obviously not going to make the game magically do gangbusters, but would do a lot to raise awareness of the franchise.

I don't think many would dispute that Nintendo's youtube policy is awful.

I guess it will sell a lot less than Bayo 2.

My 8th gen collection