By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Intense!

Around the Network

And for free? Sweet, this'll surely be lots of fun!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

This is cool, and will really spice up the game when playing online or with friends...adding some extra difficulty for those who have gotten used to/bored with 150cc.

However, I don't really think this was a big enough deal to warrant being the "closer" for the Direct. Pretty weak in that regard.

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

Curmudgeon said:
This is great!
It completely changes the mechanics of the game. The fact you need to use the brake for corners is a pretty big change for Mario Kart.

This.

Some of those tracks will have to be handled very differently. This is going to be amazing.

ktay95 said:

... Who the fuck plays against AI??

MK is Nintendo's only great online game.

Splatoon is on the way and Smash finally got it's act together, and they have plenty of other online games in New Leaf, Uprising, Steam, Dark Moon, Pokemon, etc.

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
ktay95 said:

... Who the fuck plays against AI??

MK is Nintendo's only great online game.

Splatoon is on the way and Smash finally got it's act together, and they have plenty of other online games in New Leaf, Uprising, Steam, Dark Moon, Pokemon, etc.

These games, nope =P

Pokemon I guess you could count, I guess I just dont think of them when I think Nintendo.

And Smash is alright online I guess... I mean they removed Ice Climbers so really they can go fuck themselves

ΗΕΗΕΗΕΗΕΗ!I'm looking forward to see how is to be drifting and handling in 200cc!:P

200cc i have got the 3 stars on 150cc yet. :(
great addition though plus the 2nd DLC pack. really one of the greatest Wii U game out there.

That looked absolutely insane. @_@

And oh man, I can only imagine how long it will take me to get 3 stars. *remembers how evil the AI was in 150cc*

*curls up in fetal position*

Damn april 23 Im playing mk8 again O_O

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3