By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MK8 200cc mode!

T-This is gonna be rough...

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:
ktay95 said:
Captain_Yuri said:
Jeez! Let the rubberband AI rubberband harder!

... Who the fuck plays against AI??

MK is Nintendo's only great online game.

Well I usually do at the beginning to get a hold of the tracks and go online after I beat the single player

pretty much this. This will also give me a chance to get a feel for the speed and try to find a way to race hard without having to hit the brake all that much. Since I main Toad it should be easier for the smaller karts to maneuver.

Smeags said:
That looked absolutely insane. @_@

And oh man, I can only imagine how long it will take me to get 3 stars. *remembers how evil the AI was in 150cc*

*curls up in fetal position*

Lol 150cc was a breeze, MK8 was a joke compared to Wii

Cool, I look forward to trying this! : )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

It's a simple thing, but this really sold the Direct for me. Looks like you have to figure out all new ways to navigate the courses with the added speed. Should spice up the online multi-player.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Around the Network

Wow, you guys need to get better at MK8. I got 3 stars on all cups in less than 3 runs each.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988