By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation 4 "Slimline" announced; includes new features.

Why?

Because. 6 20.69%

Why not? 8 27.59%

I don't know why. 2 6.90%

You know why. 10 34.48%

I'd rather not say why. 3 10.34%

Total:29

I like this april fool :)

Around the Network

Good effort. Fun, but too middle ground, not serious or plausible enough to fool someone nor exagerated and joking enough to make laugh. But I was entertained.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

im gonna start posting this in every aprils fools thread i see. been saving this gif for a while. 

quasi-homophobic GIF removed and poster moderated,

-Mr Khan

"slimline" betrayed you.

bananaking21 said:

im gonna start posting this in every aprils fools thread i see. been saving this gif for a while. 

0/10 as a reponse. People have to stop using fa&&ot as an insult, even in a joke. You should treat it like Ni&&@r, just don't use it, ever.

Great thread title.

Too much text. 3 short paragraphs, one quote from a company head of technovision and that's all.

Always use a fake link as the source. If you can't think of anything then use this:

Link

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

Noooooope!

Cool, a lot of reading for a Fools

4/10

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

While I know everything I read is April Fools today, I thought this was a bit clever. You did need a fake link, that is the give away.

bananaking21 said:

I'm sorry but I've reported you. This shit, in this day and age, is absolutely not acceptable. You need to grow up.

Edit: OP, some pictures would have made it more believable. Easily spotted as April's Fools! But it's still coming sooner or later as we all know.

bananaking21 said:

quasi-homophobic GIF removed and poster moderated,

-Mr Khan

I thought it was funny and appropriate for a day like this.