By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So now that you have Brawl, who are your favorite characters?

Before I got Brawl, I was itching to try out Ike, Snake, and Wolf.  So far I've only used Snake and Ike out of the three, but I haven't gotten into either. 

Instead, my favorite characters have been Pit and Diddy Kong, which is quite surprising since I had no interest in either before getting the game. Out of those two, I definitely prefer Pit, as he's my best character.  I enjoy playing with DK, but I always get my ass beat with him.  ^^

So, who are your favorite characters, now that you've actually played the game? 

Around the Network

Link (of course), Pit and Meta Knight

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

I would say Ike, he's slow...but his strength and super armour frames make up for that.

I don´t have Brawl, but my favorite is Lucario.

Kirby as always (even though I don't own the game)

Off topic: Like the 10th+ thread about Brawl.

Around the Network

@Knight: I think Ike is the coolest looking character, and I'm pretty descent when I play as him, but I don't like him near as much as Roy, my favorite from Melee.

@LISMDK: I was hoping to get back into Link with Brawl, but I just can't do it. Link was my favorite in SSB, but starting with Melee I just don't enjoy playing as him. :(

I haven't unlocked anybody yet but I like playing as Diddy Kong, Fox, and Link.

i don't own brawl yet but my favortie characters, are peach lugi

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

I still like Link, but I've gotten really good at Pit. Fits my style. Plus, he is somewhat overpowered.

my favorite characters are ness and marth. and diddy kong is really as well

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815