By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who here wants that Yoshi’s Woolly World plush/amiibo?

Make it

so number one 73 92.41%

pass 6 7.59%

Total:79

I'm drooling over those.

Around the Network

Yup I will be getting at least the green one!

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

totally getting it. Been trying to collect the smash amiibos, but a couple of the non smash ones are on my wish list too. I got gold mario and toad, now i want yarn yoshi and the splatoon 3pack

I'm ready to kill for one. Sadly, scalpers'll make finding one a living nightmare.

bet: lost

Here comes a bigger Yoshi...

gamingpotato7 said:

That just looks lovely, will definitly get one. But is the release date 26th June or Fall? I saw in another web site that it was 26th June, but many others said it is Fall.

26th June is the release date in Europe, as it was leaked, while America has to wait for Fall.

Must be due to the Kirby delay.

Soundwave said:
FarleyMcFirefly said:
My wife wants all of them lol.

I was confused by the Direct... Do you need a Yoshi amiibo to play 2 player coop?

No I think it's just if you have no one else to play with, I kinda chuckled as it seemed like "For Kids With No Friends/Siblings Mode". 

But woolly Yoshi is your amiigo.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

Definitely want! Adorable!

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

I like that it's made out of yarn/plush instead of plastic, but still not buying any amiibos! :P

im gonna get all 3

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick