By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you want Vanquish 2 exclusive Nintendo (NX)?

Do you want Vanquish 2 exclusive on Nintendo Consoles(NX)?

Yes!!! 33 61.11%

No 21 38.89%

Total:54

The problematic here is who should/can/want publish Vanquish 2. Is just like the Bayonetta situation: We wouldn't even get the game if Nintendo didn't pick it up.

Around the Network

Except for the original Bayonetta (and Metal Gear Rising) - Platinum games does not sell very well even if they are often on the review top lists:
Okami (While Clocer Studio)
Viewtiful Joe i (While Clocer Studio)
Mad World
Vanquish
Wonderful 101.
Bayonetta 2

I don't own a Wii U(yet) but I would love to see a Vanquish sequel and it would be a great fit for the Wii U although it would sell more on PS4/X1. I would be happy just to see it come out and it would certainly entice me to make my inevitable Wii U purchase.

Moyu said:
Vanquish 2 Wii U exclusive would be a terrible idea.

Make it PS4/X1/PC and I would gladly buy it.

It blows my mind that the only Platinum next-gen experience is Scaleboung at this point and that game isn't even out yet.

Vanquish as an IP deserves more than being hindered by the Wii U hardware.

Bayonetta 2 is a gen 8 system.

Never heard it, but now i want it!

Around the Network

It may as well be since it;s in the same situation as bayonetta was in where it sold to two big install bases yet it sold poorly and I really once again don't see that changing this time around, Nintendo footing the bill would make more sense as it worked with Bayo 2, hell if Sony is "helping" capcom with SFV I don't see why Nintendo can't help out Platinum some more, you also can't throw down for PS4 because SFV is exclusive to PS4/PC so I feel Nintendo once again should get the fair fight to funding it and having it on their system, the street works both ways.

Besides I already loved the original reactions to Bayo 2's reveal, I'd definitely love to see the same reaction twice.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Moyu said:
Vanquish 2 Wii U exclusive would be a terrible idea.

Make it PS4/X1/PC and I would gladly buy it.

It blows my mind that the only Platinum next-gen experience is Scaleboung at this point and that game isn't even out yet.

Vanquish as an IP deserves more than being hindered by the Wii U hardware.

Next-gen = 9th generation of consoles.

Current gen = 8th generation of consoles.

Next-gen isn't a term defined by a console's hardware power. Bayonetta 2 and TW101 are Platinum games from this generation.

But don't worry, Platinum Games is overrated. From my point of view you're not missing out on much.

Vanquish 2? Sure. Exclusive? Nah. Bayo 2 has done horrible on Wii-U, compared to it's predecessor. I doubt Platinum is gonna make the same mistake.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

DialgaMarine said:
Vanquish 2? Sure. Exclusive? Nah. Bayo 2 has done horrible on Wii-U, compared to it's predecessor. I doubt Platinum is gonna make the same mistake.

The mistake of getting payed and praised for a game that nobody else would allow them to make? 

DialgaMarine said:

Yeah, Platinum Games sure made a mistake by accepting Nintendo's offer to fund their game while no one else wanted to. They should have just cancelled the development of their game instead. Oh and the first game sold like crap and hit the bargain bin real fast.