By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you want Vanquish 2 exclusive Nintendo (NX)?

Do you want Vanquish 2 exclusive on Nintendo Consoles(NX)?

Yes!!! 33 61.11%

No 21 38.89%

Total:54

That would truly be a great announcement from Platinum. However, I am not too sure if a sequel is possible. Does anyone know LT numbers?

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

Around the Network

Only played a Demo of the original... I'd rather try that one first.

Although a Wii U exclusive is always welcomed.

I'd love to play Vanquish 1 on PC but if there's going to be a Vansquish 2 then I'd probably want it to be exclusive to Wii U since we've already got a thread about how Sony should have From Software games being exclusive only to PS, I'd say Platinum being more or less exclusive to Wii U would be fair.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

I bet Platinum would be more than willing. Trouble is would Nintendo be willing? Bayonetta 2 has not proved itself to be a popular seller, nor has it proved itself to be a system seller; which it never had a hope of being, really.

Vanquish was less popular on the PS360 than Bayonetta, which means for Nintendo it's an even bigger financial risk. If Bayonetta had more of a desired effect then Vanquish could have been a thing on Wii U. But as things stand I doubt very much that Nintendo would be willing to invest.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

I just want the game to happen, don't care if it's Wiiu exclusive or not!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

That would be amazing, I really enjoyed Vanquish, one of my favourite games on PS3/360

Ummm, sorry to spoil the love fest but Shinji Mikami who made Vanquish has left Platinum and started his own studio (Tango Gameworks; which made The Evil Within).

I dont think Platinum has the talent at its disposal to make Vanquish 2 (or make it at the level Vanquish 1)

EDIT - I think they should work on an Okami sequel :)

I just want a vanquish 2. I don't care what platform it is on (except a mobile or vita), just make it happen

Don't want another Vanquish. Remake Bayonetta 2 on current gen spec hardware.

It's really possible to happen the game is not that big so if Nintendo pay a bit of money they can take the exclusivity