By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you want Vanquish 2 exclusive Nintendo (NX)?

Do you want Vanquish 2 exclusive on Nintendo Consoles(NX)?

Yes!!! 33 61.11%

No 21 38.89%

Total:54
DialgaMarine said:
Samus Aran said:

Yeah, Platinum Games sure made a mistake by accepting Nintendo's offer to fund their game while no one else wanted to. They should have just cancelled the development of their game instead. Oh and the first game sold like crap and hit the bargain bin real fast.

The first one still sold far better than the second one will. Vanquish was a beautiful game on PS360. The sequel shouldn't have to suffer in that regard by not being on PS4 and XB1. To add on to that, I guarentee it will sell far better on 8th gen than it would if it were exclusive to Wii-U.

At least the second one sells at full price and not for $5 like the first.

Nobody but Nintendo wanted to fund Bayonetta 2 because the first one sold like crap on a huge userbase.

Wii U isn't 8th gen anymore? Lol.

Around the Network

Haven't played it, so I can't really say.

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

Nem said:
FATALITY said:

nobody wants that. unless if you want to bomb.

What a weird thing to say. So, its better if it doesnt get made at all... because it would bomb? Wouldnt that at least deliver one more game in the series? How does this game's sales thing infer on my enjoyment of the game?

because that would mean the permanent death of the series.

anyway vanquish is a boring repetive game

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Mmmm

Now, Vanquish 2 on NX, i love Bayo 2 on wii u and i hope vanquish 2 or bayonetta 3 on NX

Around the Network

No gimme vanguish 2 on the ps4

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Even if Nintendo is crazy enough to fund Bayo 3 or just shower money to Platinum Games, I don't think they are going to ask Platinum to make Vanquish 2.

Like Bayonetta 2, it would be a stupid decision. However people should appreciate the fact that Nintendo funded it. Gamers on the original consoles the games were on, should but them. If they include 1 AND 2, then it's worth it.

Make games, not war (that goes for ridiculous fanboys)

I may be the next Maelstorm or not, you be the judge http://videogamesgrow.blogspot.com/  hopefully I can be more of an asset than a fanboy to VGC hehe.

I want IPs that are multiplat to stay multiplat. Bayo 2, RotTR, and SFV should not go down as they have.

Now a new IP from platinum games on the NX, this I support.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261