By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - More believable Nintendo Direct leak for April 1st. (Not Bowser Wii U)

This one seems very legit

It's legit 32 16.49%

It's not 59 30.41%

Obviously we don't know but I belive it is 45 23.20%

Obviously we don't know ... 33 17.01%

Maybe 24 12.37%

Total:193

A new Paper Mario would actually make up for no Zelda for me. Which is why I don't think this is true. It's all just too good to be true.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

Everything is fake, we ain't getting a New Direct on April's 1st. Nintendo takes themselves way too serious to announce or show a game on April's 1st, knowing that everyone is expecting all kinds of joke.

Way too much good stuff in it to be true.

I would like for it to be real (not as much as the 4chan leak..) but the direct would be tomorrow and Nintendo always gives people a couple days ahead notice of when a direct is coming. I think it's false for that reason.

Even by the off chance it is true... I would have a super hard time believing anything in that direct

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

I think that if it´s true... it has to be reveal on a few hours.

Superquagsire said:
I would like for it to be real (not as much as the 4chan leak..) but the direct would be tomorrow and Nintendo always gives people a couple days ahead notice of when a direct is coming. I think it's false for that reason.

The direct would be in two days and they might be planning to announce it today. If it isn't announced today, I will consider it false.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Darwinianevolution said:
kljesta64 said:
FAKE

why would they even make a direct april 1 ?

Well, after the NX, their mobile plans and the Zelda delay, people are really nervious about Nintendo. A direct might calm the fans down.

thats not what i meant

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Skullwaker said:
A new Paper Mario would actually make up for no Zelda for me. Which is why I don't think this is true. It's all just too good to be true.

I agree, especially the part about it incorporating the four titles. I do believe one of the most compelling mechanics about super paper Mario was the 3d visualization of the 2d space. Here's to happen if this is true that that element remains. 

Imagine if they did a direct on April 1st announcing that Zelda wasn't actually delayed and it was just an early April fools. I'd go out and buy another two WiiU's just to support their hilarious antics.