By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should I buy a ps4 or a xbox one... first.

xone 61 20.07%

ps4 243 79.93%

Total:304

Just to add numbers to the games in each plataform.

PS4 add 44 games you can't find in PC/WiiU/Xbone.
Xbone add 16 games you can't find in PC/WiiU/PS4.

Which add more value to you library? These are released games... if you use unrealeased you can more 13 (57) games to PS4 and 6 (22) games to Xbone.

Now like I said if you want to play Halo then buy a Xbone (from the games he likes only MCC was released).

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

Just to add numbers to the games in each plataform.

PS4 add 44 games you can't find in PC/WiiU/Xbone.
Xbone add 16 games you can't find in PC/WiiU/PS4.

Which add more value to you library? These are released games... if you use unrealeased you can more 13 (57) games to PS4 and 6 (22) games to Xbone.

Now like I said if you want to play Halo then buy a Xbone (from the games he likes only MCC was released).

Lol no one plays all 44 or however many games you want to keep adding. He/She also said SO so you're wrong there. The games that he thinks he will get the most enjoyment out of is the system he should get now. He's getting both anyway.

OP I wouldn't listen to anyone in this forum because most can't keep there bias out of it. The war mentality is too insane here way to often. Just look at the games you'll get the most enjoyment from and choose.

I voted XB1 just because PS4 already sells more

Hiku said:
TheSting said:

OP I wouldn't listen to anyone in this forum because most can't keep there bias out of it.

But then she shouldn't listen to you either? In that case perhaps she should continue to listen to the people on the forum? This is confusing. ;_;
Now I'm sure she doesn't know what to do! She'll probably end up buying the Ouya!

I didn't specify which system to get at all. I'm also not downplaying what any system offers either. Which is what i was talking about anyway. I'm informing her that some of these guys are entrenched in such a fake battle they can't stop being bias. 

What's a Ouya?

Around the Network

All of these people are wrong;
and I didn't bother to read any of it ;)

Depends on the time,
If holidays, buy an XB1 unless there is something on PS4 you really want.
If its any other time, or they are at price parity in holidays, get the PS4 unless there is something you want on XB1

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank