By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Is This The Year Microsoft Throws In The Towel On Xbox?

kitler53 said:
Goodnightmoon said:
Protendo said:

Sarcasm fail....

English is not my first language, so I would suggest you to be a little more clear about what you want to say. If not, dont quote me.

Edit: Ok I think I get it now, sorry XD

if english isn't your first language then you probably weren't exposed to this iconic childrens book:

http://www.amazon.com/Goodnight-Moon-Margaret-Wise-Brown/dp/0694003611/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1427808215&sr=8-1&keywords=goodnight+moon

i liked protendo's post, it was funny to me.

Not when I was a child, but I read it.

I didn´t catch the joke, so I answered him like an asshole :S

Around the Network
FightingSmile said:
SjOne said:
Xbox One is cheaper and still getting whooped. Dang it'll be a million behind in NA before the holidays

This right here is a common misconception surronding the X1. Everyone compares the sales to that of the ps4, which is selling amazingly well and deserves every sale it gets. However, this shouldnt take away from the fact that the x1 is still pulling decent numbers and IS selling more than the x360 during this current timeframe during its cycle.

The common misconception is that people see the x1 sales in the US and think everithing is ok, while on the rest of the world sales are bad and declining. The US is not the god territorry where we get 90% of sales like some like to think. And even if it was, the ps4 took and will keep taking a massive chunk of the 360 installbase. The Hollidays are the only reason MS is doing better than the 360, but only cuz the x1 was almost given away due to despertion last holliday, but this year sony will do a pricecut of their own, have decent stock of ps4's, do decent bundles, and the best part is those sales that where parents buyng the cheap x1 last holliday for their kids will probably not happen again, this time kids will be screaming for ps4's and they will have to get them. Once the hollidays winds down and they sale as much as last holliday, the YoY will be lower cuz the rest of the year will be horrendus.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.