By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Say Something About Your Country :-)!!

United States - Incredibly diverse in people and culture.

Kentucky - Bourbon, basketball and horses.

Around the Network

America: Where seemingly half the population constantly claim it's the greatest nation on Earth and defend it at every opportunity, citing freedom and the American dream; and the other half constantly criticize it and claim it's a horrible place, with fat arrogant citizens and a corrupt government.

My opinion; there's some good, some not so good, but overall I like it.

Moonhero said:
Without us, a large portion of the world would starve

Mainly the US right? :P

But on the subject of food production, I found this website a while ago, I find it facinating.

http://faostat.fao.org/site/339/default.aspx

Like Italy produces the most Kiwi Fruits.... weird.

Hmm, pie.

S.Peelman said:

The Netherlands

Amsterdam is the biggest city, with a population of almost 800,000. It is also our capital, but as the only country in the world (I think), our capital is ceremonial only, because our government is located elsewhere in The Hague.

That was a pleasurable read, actually. Thanks for posting.

This situation also happens in Bolivia, where the official capital is Sucre (but government offices are located in La Paz)

about 6000 different types of beer. nuff said.

Hunting Season is done...

Around the Network

My country is no longer my country!

Norway. Everyone wears a viking helmet and there are trolls in the forests.

Yep.

kekrot said:
Norway. Everyone wears a viking helmet and there are trolls in the forests.

And the helmets have large, ridiculous horns on them like in the movies.

Germany - Greeces bitch :)

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Italia: Spaghetti, Pizza, Maccheroni, Dario Argento, Bud Spencer, bud spencer, terence hill, Totò, Benigni, Fantozzi.