By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Bloodborne a Masterpiece?

Is Bloodborne a Masterpiece

Yes 173 73.62%

No 62 26.38%

Total:235

It's very good but the lack of weapons and armors kinda let me down. I wouldn't rate it higher than Demon or Dark Souls but it's a great game. I'll wait till I beat the game to see if it deserves the "masterpiece" title.

Also I hearrd there is no Sword of Moonlight in this game, that's bullshit.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

A great game, yes. A masterpiece, no.

Very few games I consider a masterpiece like Zelda Ocarina Of Time.

I would say is it one. The only flaws I found are the awful load times. Apart from that, it's intense, brutal, fast-paced, it has an amazing atmosphere and art direction, the musics are phenomenal, the bosses are too, the lore is fascinating, the NPCs are great...

I loved Dark Souls but there were a bit slow for my taste, a little heavy. But Bloodborne is so much more fun (and even a bit harder at times) in my opinion.

A true gem. I was certain this game was going to be a huge contender for GOTY 2015 along with The Witcher 3, and I still think it is. 2015 is going to be neat for RPG fans (well, it already is)

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

Yes, this game's epicness is biblical. It's ability to emote the entire spectrum of emotions from the gamer is some sort of immersive miracle.

tokilamockingbrd said:
Dr.Vita said:
Everything is a masterpiece from FromSoftware. King's Field, Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2, Bloodborne... One of the best developer imo!

This is my 1st souls game. I am tempted to get DS2 in a few weeks but the things I like most about BB are what people say are different from its kin.

It might be worth it for you to try Demon's Souls and Dark Souls as well. If the servers are still up then there's people still playing a lot of pvp on 'em but I don't know if there's still people up for co op.

Around the Network
Anfebious said:

It's very good but the lack of weapons and armors kinda let me down. I wouldn't rate it higher than Demon or Dark Souls but it's a great game. I'll wait till I beat the game to see if it deserves the "masterpiece" title.

Also I hearrd there is no Sword of Moonlight in this game, that's bullshit.

what do you consider to be a lack of weapons?

I have 9 right now and I know of 2 more, and I am sure there are some I dont know about. The things about the weapons is they are all different. Different animations when used. Games that have more weapon that additional weapons tend to just be a sniny new skin. Each weapon in BBis unique and has its uses.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

I'm curious why didn't you think Dark Souls was a masterpiece but this is?

Vasto said:
A great game, yes. A masterpiece, no.

Very few games I consider a masterpiece like Zelda Ocarina Of Time.

Ya I know, I listed what I consider to be a masterpiece.

I am still trying to decide if I think it is better than OoT. The fact I am still thinking about it tells me the game is at least in the same league as OoT.

psn- tokila

KingdomHeartsFan said:

Easy. Never played it.

I have played most games people consider to be masterpeices but there are a few that might be I just did not play them.

psn- tokila

tokilamockingbrd said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

Easy. Never played it.

I have played most games people consider to be masterpeices but there are a few that might be I just did not play them.

You should go back and play the previous Souls games if you liked this, they aren't as fast paced but they are very well made.