By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rate this generation (so far)

Your professional score?

1 15 6.12%

2 7 2.86%

3 12 4.90%

4 15 6.12%

5 34 13.88%

6 50 20.41%

7 52 21.22%

8 35 14.29%

9 14 5.71%

10??? 11 4.49%

Total:245

With bloodborne and the Wii U exclusives an 8/10.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network

6/10

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

6/10, because AAA 3rd party publishers are messing around.

3/10

8/10

PS4 and the 3G Vita have eliminated the need for any other electronics. My main gaming machines pay my bills, take care of work, make phone calls, and everything else just as simply as they handle games.

Only reason for the docked points is the lack of a full on Vita Phone. Otherwise, the games are coming, innovative new ways to play are schedualed to hit in the next year, and new services, apps, and non gaming software is rolling out every week.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network

I voted 3/10

Generally terrible with handhelds saving things a bit. I agree that it's the weakest so far

KBG29 said:
8/10
 PS4 and the 3G Vita have eliminated the need for any other electronics. My main gaming machines pay my bills, take care of work, make phone calls, and everything else just as simply as they handle games.

How do you take care of work trough the PS4?

I'd give it a 6.5 so far! Which is good, because we're still in the early years :)

I gave 7, lots of great games to play but not a lot variety in terms of big budget AAA titles. looking for more Adventure/Platformers/RPGs. But thats normal.

At this point in its life all 360 had as defining titles was Gears and Oblivion. Uncharted for the PS3 where 1st party is concerned and even then I think the original was overrated. Third parties didn't come out in force with defining experiences til second half of 2007 (COD, Bioshock, Assassins Creed, Mass Effect) and going by the 360's life (as the PS3 was actually delayed/late) that means this gens equivalent in timing is second half of 2015. We've got games like Witcher 3, Batman and Starwars, but we need more new IPs to really set this gen apart IMO.

Wii/PS2/gamecube/Dreamcast/Xbox all had much better starts but all died but were all dead by the 5 year point, PS2 by the 6th year.

6/10

pretty mediocre gen to be honest. The only reason it's not a 3 or something is because Wii U. PS4 and Xbox One seem to have a lot of over hyped but disappointing games.