3. NDS
4. 3DS
5. Wii
6. NES
7. Wii U
8. GBA
9. N64
10. GB

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

5. NDS - Great selection of games and sold like a monster. Made gaming pretty popular and more accepted in many people's eyes.
4. Wii - despite all the flak that it gets, it had tons of upstanding titles and also a monster seller. It was a huge comeback for Nintendo in the home console market after very poor sales for the gamecub.
3. NES - This was my childhood in a nutshell. it was the beginning of the gaming renaissance.
2. Gameboy SP - You have no idea how much I wanted my very own Gameboy as a kid. When I finally got it, I could not put it down if my life depended on it.
1. SNES - The granddaddy of all Nintendo home consoles. It had probably the best and most varied titles of any console up to date. It's tied for favorite console of all time right next to the PS2. 

I only included consoles I have owned in this list.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

spemanig said:
1. SNES
2. 3DS
3. GCN
4. DS
5. Wii.
6. GBA
7. Eh... I stop caring

Haha, you've really had enough, haven't you?

1. GC
2. N64
3. DS
4. SNES
5. NES
6. GB/GBC/GBA
7. Wii
8. Wii U

1) Wii U
2) 3DS
3) N64
4) GC
5) DS
6) Wii
7) GBA
8) GB
9) SNES
10) NES

Around the Network

10. Wii OMG I HATE IT SOOOOO STUPID AND GIMICKY AND WEAK AND HORRIBLE AND CASUAL.
- the following until the next dash thing are like practically no order .
9. Gamecube
8.N64
7. GB/C
6.GBA
-
5. NES
4. DS
3. Wii U
2. SNES
1.3DS

5. Game Boy Advance. Metroid Fusion, Advance Wars, Final Fantasy VI (that's where I played it), the Rayman games, Golden Sun, Zero Mission... Very good games.

4. Nintendo DS. Mario Kart DS, Mario vs. Donkey Kong, Chinatown, New Super Mario Bros., Super Mario 64, among others.

3. Wii. Xenoblade Chronicles, Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime 3, the Galaxy games, Smash Brawl, Rayman Origins, Sin & Punishment, Zack & Wiki, Mad World, Skyward Sword (yes)...

2. Wii U. Pikmin 3, Super Mario 3D World and Bayonetta 2. I simply love these games so much.

1. GameCube. Nothing surpasses Pikmin 2 for me. This console also has The Thousand Year Door, Metroid Prime 2, Double Dash, Resident Evil 4, Baten Kaitos, Viewtiful Joe, Eternal Darkness, Splinter Cell, the original Pikmin, Smash Melee, Wind Waker and also Twilight Princess. This console is simply too good.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

SNES > NES > N64 > Wii > GameCube > Wii U (still in progress).

I only rank Wii above GameCube because of the two Mario Galaxy games (simply a tier better than anything on the GameCube).

Handhelds

DS > 3DS > GBA > Game Boy/GBC.

I'm older than most posters here though I actually grew up with all these consoles when they were new so I can judge them a little better IMO. 

GameCube is overrated IMO. Has the worst console 3D Mario and Mario Kart and the Zelda game while pretty was blatantly unfinished and rushed to market (they admit chopping out 2 dungeons and having the terrible TriForce bloated up) and saw the loss of Rare. Nintendo was off their game that gen. 

Redgrave said:
spemanig said:
1. SNES
2. 3DS
3. GCN
4. DS
5. Wii.
6. GBA
7. Eh... I stop caring

Haha, you've really had enough, haven't you?

Yeah lol. Even forgot to rank the NES, which I would but between the GCN and the DS.

Soundwave said:

SNES > NES > N64 > Wii > GameCube > Wii U (still in progress).

I only rank Wii above GameCube because of the two Mario Galaxy games (simply a tier better than anything on the GameCube).

Handhelds

DS > 3DS > GBA > Game Boy/GBC.

I'm older than most posters here though I actually grew up with all these consoles when they were new so I can judge them a little better IMO. 

GameCube is overrated IMO. Has the worst console 3D Mario and Mario Kart and the Zelda game while pretty was blatantly unfinished and rushed to market (they admit chopping out 2 dungeons and having the terrible TriForce bloated up). Nintendo was off their game that gen. 

Still think Wind Waker with two less dungeons and the triforce quest is better than any other 3D Zelda with a complete amount of dungeons, and none.I understand the sentiment that the GCN overrated though, even if I disagree. I think it's the N64 that's overrated.

I definitely don't think you being older makes you a better judge of them, though. I was born the year before Super Metroid came out, and my demographic has nostalgia for the N64, but I still grew up with the NES and SNES. (I had an N64 at the same time, but I played the other two way, way more.) I had access to the near complete libraries of both from the get go.