By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Indiana Governer signs bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers.

WhiteEaglePL said:

Read bible again then,  homosexuals if they die a homosexual or have at least 1 sin anyway they go to hell. I want as many people out there to go to heaven.

Why does it concern you if a gay person goes to heaven or not? Just wondering, it's their life after all not yours. 

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Cannot believe this is real. Gotta love Leviticus. Although Leviticus also says that it is an abomination to wear polyblends or to till the corners of your field so I guess we should start setting up some laws for those too. Calling Indiana immediately to let them know.

WhiteEaglePL said:
theprof00 said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
Read bible again then,  homosexuals if they die a homosexual or have at least 1 sin anyway they go to hell. I want as many people out there to go to heaven.

Satanists should also be refused because theyy are essentially asking themselves to go to hell, same for people who commit sucide though those most likely do not know that. All rest obviously should be serviced, at least non-believers could believe and the others most likley were born in a different relgion, which I personally believe those would be dealt with differently come judgement day.

Unless of course somebody has ebola/swine flu/ whatever. I wouldn't serve to contagious people and put my life at risk lmao.

"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind"

Tell me white, do you jerk off? Do you have sex with girls? Have you ever had sex simply for pleasure?

I'm underage to have sex with girls and no, and don't really want to until I'm married.

and @other guy, some of mankind chooses to be gay, he did not randomly just create gay. But satan perhaps did.

I asked you if you jerked off.

Also, people do not choose who they are. Some people have flexibility to grow the way they want to, but there are some things that you can't choose. For example, I'm not attracted sexually to asian girls. I think they're beautiful, but something just doesn't trigger. I didn't choose that, it's just who I am.
When you're older, you'll come to understand that you have no power over some things. I'm not saying you're stupid or dumb or whatever, it's just that when you're young, things make sense, but once you get older and start to encounter situations you'd never dream of in your imagination, things start to change. Happenstance starts feeling like fate, inexplicable events start making you question coincidence.

And you will also learn that lying is just as important as honesty. Or that sometimes it's ok for someone to lie, because you care more about them than you do the truth.

The Fury said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

Why does it concern you if a gay person goes to heaven or not? Just wondering, it's their life after all not yours. 

I imagine if I go heaven (hopefully),  it would be better with more souls there, afterall, an eternity is a long time.  

Also I think god also cares about those that go to hell.

WhiteEaglePL said:
The Fury said:
Well, it's US state law. As a British citizen, we all know that crap's crazy. Shame the US doesn't do the whole separation of church and state more.

You just say religion is crazy & crap? I don't mind nonbelivers unless they say like that.

No, US State Law is crazy. Religion has some great stuff in it, like loving your fellow man, regardless of who they are.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
The Fury said:
Well, it's US state law. As a British citizen, we all know that crap's crazy. Shame the US doesn't do the whole separation of church and state more.

When eighty percent of your country follows one religious faith, eventually they will try to overthrow the system to spread their faith even further even if it comes at the cost of others happiness. These books are dangerous when wielded by humans. 

Didn't know the figure was that high in the US. It's not like the UK where many people put Church of England on their census because of habbit when in reality they are not at all like that.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

hey, when can we introduce a law that allows store owners to deny republicans from their establishments? I mean, why not make your stupid country even more divided? Get another civil war on the go, that's clearly where this kind of bullshit is heading.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

daredevil.shark said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

I'm underage to have sex with girls and no, and don't really want to until I'm married.

and @other guy, some of mankind chooses to be gay, he did not randomly just create gay. But satan perhaps did.

Well said.

daredevil how old are you? Just wondering

thismeintiel said:
It's interesting to see those lashing out against "bigotry" be so bigoted towards religion. We don't even have real examples of people turning gays away, unless you want to count the ridiculous case of a woman getting mad because a certain baker wouldn't make her a wedding cake (even though there are probably dozens of bakeries in that area who would, the baker offered to find another one who would, AND the baker had made things for them before), yet it's so easy to label others as bigots and haters and they deserved to be hated.

Yet another example of the "open-minded" actually being closed minded, as their opinion is the only correct one and the other side needs to MADE to agree with them. No debate. Just name calling. Also another example of people focusing on Christians like are the scum of the earth, but ignoring the true examples of hatred towards gays. I mean sure, let's focus on a gay woman being politely turned away when she wanted a wedding cake, while we ignore the fact that countless gays are being thrown off buildings in some Arab countries. Hell, they're slaughtering the Christians, too. But those damn Christians, am I right?

1. It is perfectly reasonable to oppose a law in principle of what is represents and consequences it could have before seeing said consequences.

2. I do agree with you about labeling groups such as conservatives and religious with a broad brush.  The friend I know who is most upset by this law is a devout Christian.  Religion does not define people from my experience.

3. The issue here is we live in a country that celebrates and champions our progress of being increasingly equal over time. No one wants to go back to segregation or slavery or genocide or denying memebers of society rights.

4. To flip your argument, let us say a state came up with a law allowing businesses to deny religious people into their establishment.  Would you oppose it or state that it was open minded to allow people the freedom to discriminate?

5. Being upset about one injustice does not mean you ignore all others.  Also, as upset as we might be what goes on in other nation's, we have far more ability for real change within our own borders. We can't force other cultures to adapt our beliefs through force.  Best we can do is offer an example of a society that is appealing in part to being progressive and tolerant of people.

WhiteEaglePL said:
The Fury said:

I imagine if I go heaven (hopefully),  it would be better with more souls there, afterall, an eternity is a long time.  

So, you believe, that when you die, you get to go and hang out with all the other dead people's souls. Is that right?

WhiteEaglePL said:
The Fury said:

If you lead a good life, you will. Heaven may not be as you envision though, if it's a plane of existance with people in of eternal happiness, considering there have been over 100billion humans over time, heaven will do fine in it's numbers.

The main thing to think about is how Jesus would react to people in life. He'd support and love them no matter who they are.

Hmm, pie.