By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Indiana Governer signs bill allowing businesses to reject gay customers.

theprof00 said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
That's discrimination.

But It's not worse than PROMOTING gayness.

Next question, if it is ok to refuse service to gays, should it also be ok to refuse service to non-believers? Satanists? Muslims? Taoists? Monks?

At least it makes more sense, since the Bible decries non-believers while says nothing about condeming homosexuality.

Read bible again then,  homosexuals if they die a homosexual or have at least 1 sin anyway they go to hell. I want as many people out there to go to heaven.

Satanists should also be refused because theyy are essentially asking themselves to go to hell, same for people who commit sucide though those most likely do not know that. All rest obviously should be serviced, at least non-believers could believe and the others most likley were born in a different relgion, which I personally believe those would be dealt with differently come judgement day.

Unless of course somebody has ebola/swine flu/ whatever. I wouldn't serve to contagious people and put my life at risk lmao.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
That's discrimination.

But It's not worse than PROMOTING gayness.

Next question, if it is ok to refuse service to gays, should it also be ok to refuse service to non-believers? Satanists? Muslims? Taoists? Monks?

At least it makes more sense, since the Bible decries non-believers while says nothing about condeming homosexuality.

EDIT: I responded to your post because of the "promoting". Does wearing a religious garb constitute as promotion? Shouldn't that be no different than someone wearing a rainbow patch?

Also, Hey Weagle!

When you believe that your god is the one true god and that he is a jealous god, the spiritual emotional part of you tends to lash out at others. Because you believe so in his great power and love that others would deny them your emotions cause you to deny them just the same. If a lot of gay people truly had a choice someone who wrote the bible didn't know it, thus skewing the educational material of which they influence people with. 

The question is if god truly hates gays, why did he create them?

No different from if God doesnt like Satan, why doesn't he just wipe him from existence?

They would be bold enough to pose answer to a question when they never wrote the story.

Being agnostic, I would just say "I don't know" but I guess thats too much for people to say.

WhiteEaglePL said:
Read bible again then,  homosexuals if they die a homosexual or have at least 1 sin anyway they go to hell. I want as many people out there to go to heaven.

Satanists should also be refused because theyy are essentially asking themselves to go to hell, same for people who commit sucide though those most likely do not know that. All rest obviously should be serviced, at least non-believers could believe and the others most likley were born in a different relgion, which I personally believe those would be dealt with differently come judgement day.

Unless of course somebody has ebola/swine flu/ whatever. I wouldn't serve to contagious people and put my life at risk lmao.

"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind"

Tell me white, do you jerk off? Do you have sex with girls? Have you ever had sex simply for pleasure?

Also, the bible says that tattoos are evil, idolatry of any kind, putting anything between yourself and the lord (mafia and video games included), not tithing the church, and many other things.

There is in fact an entire group of Christians who are gay that also serve the Lord. I don't think homosexuality interferes with anyone's ability to serve the Lord.

daredevil.shark said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

If you're  a follower of abrahamic faith your god demands that you dont have idols.

I am talking with your "views" using "acronym" you will understand. Otherwise you wont understand it. People are so nit picking now a days.

If I am nit picking, then you are cherry picking things to follow. See how the game works? The book is flawed and humans are even more flawed bastardizing their faiths, political ideologies and more. This goes beyond faith to humans inability to follow a pure ideology unless done so through indoctrination.

Have you ever read Plato's "The Cave?"

theprof00 said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind"

Tell me white, do you jerk off? Do you have sex with girls? Have you ever had sex simply for pleasure?

I'm underage to have sex with girls and no, and don't really want to until I'm married.

and @other guy, some of mankind chooses to be gay, he did not randomly just create gay. But satan perhaps did.

Around the Network
WhiteEaglePL said:

I'm underage to have sex with girls and no, and don't really want to until I'm married.

and @other guy, some of mankind chooses to be gay, he did not randomly just create gay. But satan perhaps did.

Well said.

Well, it's US state law. As a British citizen, we all know that crap's crazy. Shame the US doesn't do the whole separation of church and state more.

Hmm, pie.

WhiteEaglePL said:
theprof00 said:

Satan only turns what god creates against him in scripture. Why god hasn't destroyed him in that book, I don't know. 

The Fury said:
Well, it's US state law. As a British citizen, we all know that crap's crazy. Shame the US doesn't do the whole separation of church and state more.

You just say religion is crazy & crap? I don't mind nonbelivers unless they say like that.

The Fury said:

When eighty percent of your country follows one religious faith, eventually they will try to overthrow the system to spread their faith even further even if it comes at the cost of others happiness. These books are dangerous when wielded by humans.