By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor (Reddit) Paper Mario:TTYD 3D?! How Do You Feel About it if True? (N3DS Exclusive?)

amazing... please a cross play!

Switch!!!

Around the Network

Legit or not, I wouldn't buy it.. I'm happy enough with my GameCube copy of the game!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Confirmed fake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaQ2Mcmr2aI
But don't watch it if you don't want him to get the clicks...

It was too obvious, I never believed it because I could make such a leak, too.

Hynad said:
Materia-Blade said:

if this rumour is true, that makes 2 ports and 3 remakes. where are the remasters?

Remasters or graphical remakes are the same to me. Remakes would mean they've redone the game and altered it in meaningful ways. The remakes on the 3DS are nothing but graphical updates with barely any other tweaks.

But that's beside the point. Don't you agree that those are nothing more than easy cash grabs?

That definition of a remake makes it where something is not a remake unless you say so.  Majora's Mask 3D is obviously more than just a "graphical remake."  It has more changes than Ocarina of Time 3D.  How much change are you going to say warrants that it's a remake?  

MDMAlliance said:
Hynad said:

Remasters or graphical remakes are the same to me. Remakes would mean they've redone the game and altered it in meaningful ways. The remakes on the 3DS are nothing but graphical updates with barely any other tweaks.

But that's beside the point. Don't you agree that those are nothing more than easy cash grabs?

That definition of a remake makes it where something is not a remake unless you say so.  Majora's Mask 3D is obviously more than just a "graphical remake."  It has more changes than Ocarina of Time 3D.  How much change are you going to say warrants that it's a remake?  

Cry more? Why do you care?

Moderated,

-Mr Khan