By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Prediction - Sony will sell Playstation before the end of this generation

What happened to Sony's stereo division?

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
Yeah, this doesn`t seem like a good prediction. PS brand has done so much for Sony, and seeing how many new things they are making under the brand, I don`t see it going anywhere, especially with the PS4 selling liek wild fire.

they are talking about a splitt for ages. the share holders want more value, and splitting sony into 2 companies could do the trick...

generic-user-1 said:
Cloudman said:
Yeah, this doesn`t seem like a good prediction. PS brand has done so much for Sony, and seeing how many new things they are making under the brand, I don`t see it going anywhere, especially with the PS4 selling liek wild fire.

they are talking about a splitt for ages. the share holders want more value, and splitting sony into 2 companies could do the trick...

Hmm, so they want to split it...? What would that do?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Prediction, World War 3 will start before the end of this year. a nuclear bomb will explode before october.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Cloudman said:
generic-user-1 said:
Cloudman said:

well, they split up the company. that would mean we coul have sony entertainment and sony hardware or what ever as 2 company.

sounds stupid, but its normal, happens alot.  kraft foods and mondelez is such a case.

some sony share holders want too split sony for a long time.

Around the Network
generic-user-1 said:
Cloudman said:
generic-user-1 said:
Cloudman said:

well, they split up the company. that would mean we coul have sony entertainment and sony hardware or what ever as 2 company.

sounds stupid, but its normal, happens alot.  kraft foods and mondelez is such a case.

That wouldn`t necessarily be selling the brand, would it?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
generic-user-1 said:
Cloudman said:
generic-user-1 said:
Cloudman said:

we would get a PS company.

If its profitable, keep it! Even if it brings in change, its better than nothing! Besides, who'd buy the PS brand. Sure, Microsoft would luv those exclusives, but I think Sony would have to be be real desperate. Other than that what about hardware, and the platforms like music as you say, investors aren't lining up to buy those, and I don't they will even if it where for sale.

generic-user-1 said:
Cloudman said:
generic-user-1 said:

we would get a PS company.

I see. I take it would be seperate from Sony then?

Dance my pretties!

Alright, I'm tired of all you conformist. Instead of mocking and ridiculing the OP, why don't you be constructive and come up with a situation where that instance of Sony selling PS is a viable option.

For instance, Microsoft creates a mind control formula, which they use to control the heads of Sony into selling it to Microsoft. Or perhaps the whole head of Sony is replaced by aliens.

Think of something. The OP is like 0 to 100 right now.