By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games were you surprised were never made?

The Last Guardian.

Around the Network

The Legend of Dragoon 2

Also sequels or prequels to...

Folklore
Lost Odyssey
Enchated Arms
Eternal Sonata
Chrono Cross
Skies of Arcadia
Neir
Rogue Galaxy
A current gen Bloody roar
A current gen Rival Schools
Vagrant Stroy
Parappa the rapper(I loved this game lol)

And that's all I can think of right now lol.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

ReimTime said:
I am surprised and disappointed that a lot of history from civilizations around the world have not been looked at. So many interesting set pieces, plots, and gameplay elements could stem from a game based on Aztec/Mayan/Inca times for example. Also left out (correct me if I'm wrong): Feudal Japan, Ancient Egypt, Norse (Skyrim may count here), Arabian, Mongolian (In Genghis Khan's era), and countless others

You could get a job with Ubisoft Montreal.

baloofarsan said:
ReimTime said:
I am surprised and disappointed that a lot of history from civilizations around the world have not been looked at. So many interesting set pieces, plots, and gameplay elements could stem from a game based on Aztec/Mayan/Inca times for example. Also left out (correct me if I'm wrong): Feudal Japan, Ancient Egypt, Norse (Skyrim may count here), Arabian, Mongolian (In Genghis Khan's era), and countless others

You could get a job with Ubisoft Montreal.

Lol naah. What I would advocate for would not be an AC game. I want something different

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network

Last Remnant remaster for PS4

fory77 said:

Half-Life 3

We already have Half-Life 3. It's Half-Life 2: Episode 1 + Half-Life: Episode 2 = Half-Life 3.

A 3rd Chrono game would definitely be on top of my list. It's too bad that despite the success of Trigger and Cross, that Square abandoned the series.

Also, I don't know if this has been done before but I would have loved to see an Inuyasha RPG. Although, the time for that has already passed.

LemonSlice said:
A third game in the Chrono series. :(

I was going to say this, but you beat me to it.  

I am also suprised a metroid game hasnt come out since Other M.  not really suprised about The World Ends with Wou 2 except it has been teased a couple of times now...

Proud Owner of:

Atari: 2600 5200 Jaguar

Sega: Master System Genesis (W/CD) Saturn Dreamcast Game Gear

Nintendo: NES SNES N64 Gamecube WII WIIU GB GBA(W/e-Reader) DS(i) 3DS

Sony: PS1 PS2 PS3 PS4(W/VR) PSP

Microsoft: XBOX XBOX360

Other: Colecovision, TurboGrafx-16, OUYA, R-Zone Super Screen, Xavix, Intellivision

Windows 10 w/ 12GB RAM, first Gen i7 processor, and 480 GTX; MacBook Air

Sony funded pokemon clone.