By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I finally bought Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch UPDATE: Boss 1 Beaten!

The game is simply amazing and it is a must have for any JRPG fan. It has charm and character than few games have ever matched. That's what you get when Miyazaki(with Joe Hisaishi to boot) and Level 5 come together...epicness. But for real though, you will love it if you are willing to sit down and enjoy it.

Around the Network

I f*cking loved it, one of the best RPG's on the PS3.

OP please listen to this and try to remember when you play.

People always complain about this games AI companions, saying their dumb. They complain because they use massive magic attacks on weakling creatures or when they have like 5% hp left and it wastes mana for no reason but there is a simple solution to this.

Later on in the game when you get all 3 AI partners you learn 2 command abilitys, by pressing Triangle/Square "all out attack" and "all out defense" so what you do is you set all AI partners tactic setting to "only use melee abilitys" this way they wont waste unnecessary mana, THEN when you do need them to use big attacks you use "all out attack"

I got the platinum trophy for this It's an amazing game i would give 10/10 and if it weren't for TLOU it would have been my GOTY.

Unique game. I absolutely loved it. The AI can be a bit derpy but being a big fan of the original Persona 3 I've seen worse.

@op the game is very easy. its hard to die in the game as later on you will become very OP

Around the Network

Wasn't a fan of it since I didn't enjoy the battle system and found it too easy. Also didn't find the story interesting, but I hope you get more enjoyment out of it than I did.

Thanks for the feedback guys

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

I remember likjng the aesthetics of the game but not being too crazy about the gameplay early on. I think it was because I had no idea this was a pokemon-esque game, so that element surprised me in a bad way. Anyways, at some point I really started to enjoy it, one of the best jrpgs I played last gen.

It was a good change of pace for the normal bloodier games I play. It has a good story (even if predictable) and has a lot of unique monsters to fight with. The game like most JRPGs is easy and repetitive though. Better than average.

OfficerRaichu15 said:

Just bought it today so excited to play it.

So yeah,

did you like and tell me whats it like as I am so excited to play it soon on my ps3.

THe game is good, is just not ambitious enough, it needed more of everything to become a real classic, just when you are starting to get very gool pets, and items, the game ends, and there are not big secrets to find or anything, a LOT of potential wasted in that sense. Other that leaving me wanting more, the game is great

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection