By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Cliff Bleszinski laughs at Nintendo opening to mobile market

b00moscone said:
Well Nintendo will also be laughing all the way to the bank with the amount of stock price they're gaining from going mobile.

Mobile market is a very very risky market. Nintendo isnt guaranteed to win mobile market. If I were you I wouldnt have said it.

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
b00moscone said:
Well Nintendo will also be laughing all the way to the bank with the amount of stock price they're gaining from going mobile.

Mobile market is a very very risky market. Nintendo isnt guaranteed to win mobile market. If I were you I wouldnt have said it.

It's risky when it's all you rely on and you don't have a collection of powerful ips.

A pokémon or Mario game on smartphones would easily sell millions.

daredevil.shark said:
b00moscone said:

Of course Nintendo is guaranteed to win the mobile market. Why else would bloggers and forum posters have been clamoring for them to do it for so many years? STOP MOVING THE GOALPOSTS!!!!!!

Just an opinion, you think Nintendo is pulling their hair and pacing around just because of these comments? Please, these are just fleas on Tezuka's glasses.

Who?

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
b00moscone said:

Nintendo is no stranger to risk. (NES 1985 just as an example) Just like Apple, the brand name and IP will be enough to at least get it off the ground.

He is the self proclaimed "Tony Stark" of the gaming dev community.

He's joking around on twitter. It's not exactly an attack on nintendo. Some of you people need to relax a little....

Blob said:
He's joking around on twitter. It's not exactly an attack on nintendo. Some of you people need to relax a little....

Nothing much to say.

Miyamotoo said:
Who?

Tezuka is one of the general managers of EAD. He's been there for a long time, longer than I've been alive in fact!