By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales: Week 11, 2015 (Mar 09 - Mar 15)

Good numbers for ps4, and this will continue the next two weeks for sure...

Around the Network
ryuzaki57 said:
Yakuza clearly faces series fatigue. On the other hand, strong start and big shortages are an excellent result for Digimon Vita. It starts much better than the 3DS Digimon, showing once more where gamers are.

PS4 > 3DS cool too, and the peak is for next week!

Are you really comparing a late port to a new release? Please. I truly wonder how long you can go without mentioning the 3DS. I think you talk about it even more than the Vita. 

Also, the 3DS has sold more in Japan than the Vita will LT WW, so I would rethink the bolded statement. 

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

The Wii U is dead in Japan no matter what happens now.

Ka-pi96 said:

Isn't it up from Ishin's first week though?

Yes, but Ishin was a spin-off, while Zero is part of the core series (though a prequel). Zero's launch was still pretty good though. Including digital it should hit 500k+ LT in Japan, which should be more than enough to keep the series going.

Dannythegamer said:

No hopes in Xenoblade Chronicles X? 

Around the Network

Be curious to see chart of three homes consoles this generation launch aligned in Japan. anyone have that?

Dr.Vita said:
Dannythegamer said:

No hopes in Xenoblade Chronicles X? 

I think the previous X game sold less than 200,000 units in a userbase of 12KK. The userbase of Wii U (2.2KK) will not help to almost nothing, and plus X series is not a system seller at all. So....

The good news for the ps4 is that when ps3 stops getting all its games it then gets a nice boost from all the ps4 only versions when they release be it 2016, 2017 or 2018. With the current sales I'd say sony don't mind ps3 getting these ports for another while yet. Makes the transition very stable and profitable for devs unlike the ps2 to ps3 days.

Can the person who makes the media create topic put some more effort into it? Like YTD and LTD sales numbers?

Type-0(PS4),Bloodborne and Mario party 10 beasting.

A wild Metro appears from nowhere.

Type-0(xone) being outsold by FF10/10-2 tripledip editon and Playstation camera is one more confirmation that xone version