By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartzers, you are in a fight to the death with the last character you played as.

Are you in the afterlife?

YES! THANK YOU SONY GIRL! 21 65.63%

NOPE! 11 34.38%

Total:32

Ankita, my Monster Hunter!

All she can really do is block

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Welp I don't see myself winning against Yu in a battle to the death...but maybe he won't kill me and instead we can form a social link.

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

Aurora - Child of Light.

So I hope she invites me to tea instead of killing me.

I was playing FF14 last night so i'm going to fight against... myself? :p I'll definitely lose.

I am in a fight with Vincent from Catherine. Safe to say I am probably going to be alive at the end of that one.

Around the Network

Edward Kenway from AC4: Black Flag.

Basically, I'm a dead man.

Scorpion from Just Cause 2! I'm fucked... :(

Hm. Playing as Ajay from Far Cry 4, I've killed several hundred enemy soldiers (about half of them with a knife) and dozens of tigers, rhinos, wolves, and rabid honey badgers. Ajay has a silenced assault rifle, a sniper rifle, a shotgun, and a grenade launcher at all times. He's also somehow survived hundreds of gunshot wounds by simply mixing a few leaves together.

Hm.

On the other hand, if I can somehow trick him into using that goddamn wing-suit, there is a 99% chance he'll die.

Mega Man from Mega Man 1. Haha I win! Robots cannot harm humans yet, thank you first law of robotics!

Orochi X from Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate.

I got this.

I don't got this.