By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartzers, you are in a fight to the death with the last character you played as.

Are you in the afterlife?

YES! THANK YOU SONY GIRL! 21 65.63%

NOPE! 11 34.38%

Total:32

Considering I would play against buzz light year ( Toy story 2 (Pc) playing for the 10th time!!), I think I would win.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network

Ratchet? he has a billion guns of death... I don't think I could win.

Me vs Bayonetta.... I'm more of a lover than a fighter.... ;)

I'm Laguna from FFVIII. I have a Machine Gun. And badass battle music. I could take you all easily.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

that dude from dying light. crane i think? yeah id fuck that bitch up.

Around the Network

I should be ok. I played Super Mario 3D world yesterday. Last level, I was Toad.

Never underestimate the little mushroom though...

My first Inquisitor, she can slow time, and stab me... yeah, I ain't winning.

Hmm, pie.

I played as Waluigi in Mario Kart 8. I think I can take this ^^

Joel from The last of Us. Hmm, the guy is a decent shot and has the skills to survive in a "zombie apocalypse" world. He knows how to take on the infected as well as regular people with bad intentions. He knows how to use different weapons and can probably kick my ass without one, but he's still just a man so I guess I could get lucky.

My High Elf in Morrowind currently is level 68 and with a good long sword or a good halberd or spear or bow (weapons he's most proficient in, long sword is maxed) can kill orcs with two or three blows and lesser creatures with a single blow. And even not boosting intelligence and mana with potions (he's maxed in alchemy), he can fire his deadliest spells enough to kill at least six average humans, not counting enchanted rings that can cast low, medium and mid-high damage spells tens times. I wouldn't have any hope.
Almost the same for my mage in Gothic II, not very strong with magic yet, but already deadly with good one-handed swords and bows (the only enemies that can still kill him easily are trolls, even just one, in melee and skeletons, seekers, dragon snappers and orc elites if more than two attack him), while maybe in melee I could hit the Nameless One in Planescape: Torment with a proper sword, as in that game, at least for a large part of the game, only one recruitable NPC, but not the player character, can use a real sword (and an awesome one too, a katana made of chaotic matter forged with pure willpower), the Nameless One can just have daggers as blades, if he wants a longer reach weapon he must sacrifice speed and get axes or maces and hammers.
Garrett in the Thief series has more human stats, that can't be leveled up either, but he could kill me instantly with a sneak attack.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!