I'm not talking about a team base co-op game, but if your playing four people vs each other you would not need that gamepad feature as you wouldn't have any team mates to launch over to, just four of you vs each other, anyway i dont know! just thought it would be a fun mode.

Around the Network

I'm surprised no one wants wiimote controls in this game.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Goodnightmoon said:
MegaDrive08 said:
You could have three players using tv screen and one using the Gamepad screen, guess there will be a Splatoon Direct up and coming that will give all the info, just would be fun been able to have upto four players local co-op.

That doesn´t make sense, you have to split the screen on 4 anyways. 

And you are forgetting that you need to tap on the tactil screen in order to fly to another ally. You can´t do that without 4 tactil screens.

Why? I remember playing Timesplitters years ago and that was able to split the screen in 3 (player 1 had the top, 2/3 shared the bottom).

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Yeah, local four player should be an option....

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Goodnightmoon said:
MegaDrive08 said:
You could have three players using tv screen and one using the Gamepad screen, guess there will be a Splatoon Direct up and coming that will give all the info, just would be fun been able to have upto four players local co-op.

That doesn´t make sense, you have to split the screen on 4 anyways. 

And you are forgetting that you need to tap on the tactil screen in order to fly to another ally. You can´t do that without 4 tactil screens.

It's so easy to do it without the tablet, though. Just press plus to display the map, move your cursor to the player you want to jump to and press A.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Around the Network

Certainly wouldn't have hurt

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread