By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Is anyone else a bit disappointed Splatoon is not going to have 4 player local co-op and ony have a two player mode, surley it makes sense for this game to have upto 4 players offline, if they can put in Mario Kart then why not Splatoon, surley it would be loads of fun four of you in a room having a battle and turf war trying to get the most paint down, could this put people off buying the game?

Around the Network

Yup, and that's just the beginning.

Have they confirmed any of those things are out? So far, a lot of info on Splatoon seems to be in the dark, so it may be too soon to cross out things like what you mentioned from being cut out. Either way, despite some short comings with the game, my interested in it is still peaked.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

But then you would need 4 gamepad-tablets to play it.

They need to make a Direct to make this things clear. We have to know all the game modes avalible.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Not sure if offline multiplayer will fit. Splitting the screen into four makes it harder to aim and keep up with the action.That's just my take.

no,you can use the wii u pro controller,wii classic controller,or wii classic pro controller. and probably even more that i forgot to mention.

You could have three players using tv screen and one using the Gamepad screen, guess there will be a Splatoon Direct up and coming that will give all the info, just would be fun been able to have upto four players local co-op.

MegaDrive08 said:
You could have three players using tv screen and one using the Gamepad screen, guess there will be a Splatoon Direct up and coming that will give all the info, just would be fun been able to have upto four players local co-op.

That doesn´t make sense, you have to split the screen on 4 anyways. 

And you are forgetting that you need to tap on the tactil screen in order to fly to another ally. You can´t do that without 4 tactil screens.

IamTheOne4U said:

no,you can use the wii u pro controller,wii classic controller,or wii classic pro controller. and probably even more that i forgot to mention.

I thought you needed the gamepad to play because of the touch screen map