By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rubang's Reviews #1: If you don't like Brawl you're not a real gamer!

Kim Possible in Brawl? The fuck? That's like having Jar Jar Binks play Colonel Kurtz in Apocalypse Now. Why would you want to take a fantastic game and ruin it with a complete and utter joke cartoon character. SSBB is all about TOUGH video game characters and not some asstastic cartoon for 7 year-olds that are still having problems with potty training.

Around the Network

uhoh, bashin Kimpossible? now that will lead to bloodshed.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

RubangB is hardcore. Riot needs some pussy. Fkusemot and Rol crack me up.

I love this community.

RolStoppable said:

I don't care if you insult me, my family or my country. But never ever say something bad about Kim Possible. You are going to a place of no return.

If you don't like Kim Possible, this really only can mean that you have bad taste. But that doesn't really surprise me, coming from someone who considers Link's Awakening, a dumbed down game for a portable system, to be the best Zelda game ever made. Everyone knows that Majora's Mask is the best game of the series. Well, besides the fans of OoT who were blinded by the surrounding hype back then in 1998.

OH, THAT IS JUST FREAKING GREAT. STEALTH TROLLING THE GAMEBOY. HOW LOW YOU HAVE FALLEN. You might want to check your jock-strap their ROL, I think your googlies might have fallen out.

And just for your information, all of the fail in Link's Awakening had nothing to do with it being on a handheld.

RolStoppable said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
Kim Possible in Brawl? The fuck? That's like having Jar Jar Binks play Colonel Kurtz in Apocalypse Now. Why would you want to take a fantastic game and ruin it with a complete and utter joke cartoon character. SSBB is all about TOUGH video game characters and not some asstastic cartoon for 7 year-olds that are still having problems with potty training.

I don't care if you insult me, my family or my country. But never ever say something bad about Kim Possible. You are going to a place of no return.

If you don't like Kim Possible, this really only can mean that you have bad taste. But that doesn't really surprise me, coming from someone who considers Link's Awakening, a dumbed down game for a portable system, to be the best Zelda game ever made. Everyone knows that Majora's Mask is the best game of the series. Well, besides the fans of OoT who were blinded by the surrounding hype back then in 1998.

I am crying tears of blood. Zelda LAw is my favorite along with LttP. Even Miyamoto said it was his favorite Zelda game. MM is good, but they focused too much on sidequests (not bad) and forgot about the dungeons.

Rubang is right about Chrono Cross sucking mammoth balls.

SSBB is not my cup of tea, but no one can deny its quality or high production values. Hell, I would get the damn game just for the classic Nintendo music. The adventure mode may get me to purchase it after all. 

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

@ Fkusumot

Now I am no Wii lover, but I know that the Wii is above and beyond the PSP in terms of everything.

@ Rol

The PSP does have good original games (patapon), but I agree, the Wii's much better.

For what it's worth, I thoroughly enjoy the cartoon, when I'm babysitting and forced to watch it. The intro music is so catchy.

fkusumot said:
RolStoppable said:

OH, THAT IS JUST FREAKING GREAT. STEALTH TROLLING THE GAMEBOY. HOW LOW YOU HAVE FALLEN. You might want to check your jock-strap their ROL, I think your googlies might have fallen out.

And just for your information, all of the fail in Link's Awakening had nothing to do with it being on a handheld.

You wouldn't know art if it crawled up your ass, died, and blamed Wii Fit.  SSBB is the best game ever made, period. Did you even read my review, or just skim it, old man?

LOL to everyone thinking fkusumot is being serious.

"Maybe next time they'll have a competent developer like EA or UbiSoft make this game."

Bahaha as if that didn't give it away.

I guess I'm not a real gamer.

I must be a fake gamer...

Oh god make it stop please!