By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rubang's Reviews #1: If you don't like Brawl you're not a real gamer!

And party game of the forever, unless you plan on having any Super Mario Galaxy parties.

@NJ5, it's a little slower, but the smash balls and stages and assist trophies more than make up for it. It's all a chaotic scramble of madness.

Around the Network
fkusumot said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
Right. That's like calling SMG just another platformer.

EX-SQUEEZE ME? A mediocre platformer is better than any fighting game. Call SMG just another platformer and it's time for me to pull out the long knives.

The truth may hurt but you'll just have to deal with it.  SSBB is the GOTF and is the only game you need to buy for the Wii to justify the purchase.

nice review

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

well, sounds good. might eventually buy it.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

eventually? who doesnt buy this game is totally nuts imo

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Around the Network
The truth may hurt but you'll just have to deal with it. SSBB is the GOTF and is the only game you need to buy for the Wii to justify the purchase.

Oh yeah, the typical "it's a good casual game: argument. I man just come on, what happens when people get bored of SSBB? There's no online leaderboards and the graphics of the game look craptastic!

Truth? The truth is that SSBB is just Melee 1.5 w/out the freaking duct-tape! It's like they couldn't think of something original so they just re-used assetts from Smash Brothers and copied the artistic design straight from the N64!" I think that's a perfectly valid opinion.

fkusumot said:
The truth may hurt but you'll just have to deal with it. SSBB is the GOTF and is the only game you need to buy for the Wii to justify the purchase.

Oh yeah, the typical "it's a good casual game: argument. I man just come on, what happens when people get bored of SSBB? There's no online leaderboards and the graphics of the game look craptastic!

Truth? The truth is that SSBB is just Melee 1.5 w/out the freaking duct-tape! It's like they couldn't think of something original so they just re-used assetts from Smash Brothers and copied the artistic design straight from the N64!" I think that's a perfectly valid opinion.

Oh, so you went there.  That is such a freaking load of crap.  A lie like that will send you to hell.  I'm surprised your keyboard didn't burst into flames while you were typing it.

i have to agree with fkusumot. he has full grasp of the situation. and the graphics do look bad.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Oh, so you went there. That is such a freaking load of crap. A lie like that will send you to hell. I'm surprised your keyboard didn't burst into flames while you were typing it.

WHAT EVAH. Great Hyperbole. That's some strategy to win an argument, just attack the other person with out addressing the issue. But back on topic: have you heard the music, it blows! It's all recycled stuff that I've been hearing for the last 20 years! They even cheaped out and didn't orchestrate most of it.

fkusumot said:

Oh, so you went there. That is such a freaking load of crap. A lie like that will send you to hell. I'm surprised your keyboard didn't burst into flames while you were typing it.

WHAT EVAH. Great Hyperbole. That's some strategy to win an argument, just attack the other person with out addressing the issue. But back on topic: have you heard the music, it blows! It's all recycled stuff that I've been hearing for the last 20 years! They even cheaped out and didn't orchestrate most of it.

Uhm, yeah, I'm listening to the OST right now, and crying tears of joy.  Are you just trying to be a doosh bag on purpuse? T hat is the biggest load of crap I've heard since Bush said there were WMD's in Iraq.  Do you even have ears?  Do they work or are they just decorations?