By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rubang's Reviews #1: If you don't like Brawl you're not a real gamer!

-Ninja'd-

Around the Network

LOL Rubang, you so Brawl hardcore.

SeriousWB said:
Methinks fkusumot is pulling your leg Rubang o_o"

Have you played the game? It seriously blows.

The Ghost of RubangB said:

Uhm, yeah, I'm listening to the OST right now, and crying tears of joy. Are you just trying to be a doosh bag on purpuse? T hat is the biggest load of crap I've heard since Bush said there were WMD's in Iraq. Do you even have ears? Do they work or are they just decorations?

They are ears. I listen through them, genius.

About the soundtrack; if you roll a turd in raisins it's still a turd. That's what I though of it. The character models are all recycled from Melee and Twilight Princess. After hearing how much time they put into the game I thought there just "MIGHT" be something original. WTF did they spend their budget on? Twinkies? Or did they just spend time rolling Melee in raisins?

I don't mean to offend you, RubangB, but your review isn't very good. Instead of actually reviewing the game, you're just saying it's the greatest of all-time. You're pretty much saying the games is the best ever, yet you're prolonging it. Why didn't you go into detail with the games online features? There are a lot of things in this game I'm interested in that you did not cover in this review.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

This can and will only end in bloodshed.

RolStoppable said:
Nice review. It's a little bit over the top like I would expect it from a Smash Bros. fan, but oh well. Expecting more from you would only lead to disappointment.

@RubangB and fkusumot

I think you two are overreacting, calm down. SSBB is neither the best game ever made nor is it a cheap attempt to cash in on a large fanbase. It's probably not as great as Mario Kart Wii will be, but it's still by miles better than, let's say, Ninjabread Man or Chicken Shoot.

I am still thinking of a purchase of SSBB, but my main complaints still are that Kim Possible isn't in the game and that the amount of Pikachu's stupid hats is way too small. It's just not right.

"Holy cow Rol!" Now you're talking! Kim Possible would be excellent in Brawl! Nintendo just screwed up in so many ways when they made this game. The lack of content and third party characters is ridiculous! Maybe next time they'll have a competent  developer like EA or UbiSoft make this game.

fkusumot said:

The Ghost of RubangB said:

Uhm, yeah, I'm listening to the OST right now, and crying tears of joy. Are you just trying to be a doosh bag on purpuse? T hat is the biggest load of crap I've heard since Bush said there were WMD's in Iraq. Do you even have ears? Do they work or are they just decorations?

They are ears. I listen through them, genius.

About the soundtrack; if you roll a turd in raisins it's still a turd. That's what I though of it. The character models are all recycled from Melee and Twilight Princess. After hearing how much time they put into the game I thought there just "MIGHT" be something original. WTF did they spend their budget on? Twinkies? Or did they just spend time rolling Melee in raisins?

I see both of your points of view. I kind of agree that they didnt do much original stuff for brawl. The general mechanics are the same and a lot of the music and everything is still the same, with minorly upgraded graphics.

however, i do think that brawl is very fun and great with friends.

its kinda like halo 3 to me. they just took what worked and re used it,

with some upgraded graphics and new characters. its stilll one of the wiis best games,

but definitely not game of the forever. 

@Rol: i think its great. I want to see PASSION on this site!

@serious: finally!

@riot: then read real reviews and not Rubang's review. what did you expect?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

@Riot, Well now that I'm an official game reviewer, I guess I'm starting from the top! I can work my way from perfection down to E.T. and Chrono Cross. Or maybe I'll just have to rate all games on a scale from 0 to Brawl.