By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Brawl Friend Codes Only.

mine is 0473-7494-3126
my name is: Ramon

Around the Network

I'm not sure who I was playing last night, but thanks for kicking my ass ;)

Only 4 people have added me, so you all need to get on it. I have everyone on page 5 and would be glad to add anyone else. Just pm me.

My Brawl # is in sig and my name in game is Nick.

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

who's csir? He keeps trash talking and subsequently getting his ass kicked. It's pretty funny.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

i played you nick

After a really crazy week at school, I finally got a U.S. copy of the game! My new friend code is 2664-1863-6511 and will forever remain in my sig. How should we organize all these Brawl codes? I'm thinking we could combine all the lists into a master list of the countless 100s of codes, and put them in alphabetical order or something, and have everybody add the 10 or 15 people above them and below them, so everybody has 20 or 30 guaranteed friends, and it rotates around so nobody adds 64 people and then is out of spaces. The rest we can manage oneat a time through comments and PMs. Does this sound crazy or too big or are we happy the way we're doing it now? I just got a new friend code so I gotta start adding people from scratch again anyway. Let's cyber-brainstorm and see if we should start a final official be-all-end-all Brawl code thread with everybody on it.

Around the Network

It's taken me a while to move my TV closer to my wireless router so my wii actually gets the wireless. Anyway

My Brawl Code: 3093-6836-5208

Alias: Guy 

WE NEED ONE MASTER LIST.

I don't know why having separated lists would help anyone. You don't have to add everybody, but I want a list with EVERYONE's code in it so you could play a specific person if you wanted.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

add me please...

My FC is in my SIg

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

I added your new brawl code rhubang, just so you know.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

elgefe02 said:
add me please...

My FC is in my SIg

I added you