By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Brawl Friend Codes Only.

3780-8714-4597
B.T.
brainteeth
add me please
i suck though lol

gamertag Brainteeth

psn Brainteeth

ios Brainteeth

Nintendo Network Brainteeth

Instagram Brainteeth

Around the Network
Elisaul said:
Just wanted to make sure....You don't need to exchange wii coded in order to exchange brawl codes. Right?

Correct.  You only need to exchange the Brawl code.

I just added

Nick: 2363-5325-6342

redspear: 2105-8344-8265

twesterm: 0559-6463-1366

To my brawl list

I'll get to adding more people tonight, and I'll be deleting non-registered people as well I think.

And yes, please either put your screenname in your Brawl comment or put your alias in this thread...it's too confusing otherwise hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Ok...I haven't added that many people. I've only added Naz, BenKenobi, The Source, maybe someone else. Just the high profile names.

I'm getting ready to Brawl online right now....so if someone wants to play....send me a pm.

Around the Network

Well my list is full ....if you want to play me send me a pm I'll start removing the non register. my code in my sig...

brawl4life u up for a match?

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Sure let me finish my hotwings :) ....is it ok if my lil brother plays too make it a 3 ppl match ? He pretty good too. Edit: k i'm on right now created a room waiting now....

its cool

when it lags its hard to control his pk thunder