By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Brawl Friend Codes Only.

Added, I'm itching to try this out. ^_^

Around the Network

0258-9946-8265

PM me if you add me

i'd like a good match

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Alrighty.

jeese, is anybody actually putting this list in their friend codes, or are they just adding their name to it? I've got like 40 people in my friends list and less than half of them are actually registered, meaning I've put them but they haven't put me. Seeing as how I'm one of the first one's on rhubang's list I would think I would be on alot of people's list (assuming they just started at the top and worked their way down.). Come on people, get to it! Put this list in your friend list! Let's get some brawl on!

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

It would also help if ppl put their Vgchartz Alias in their comments ! I get sooo confuse when ppl I added then they register a whole different name like wtf who's that trying to play me or who am I brawling ? 0_O

Around the Network

thats what happend to me too, so i just messaged everyone to add me. and i just added u vagabond. add me my brawl code is in my sig

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Hey vagabond add me! I definitly have you on my list. I'm just going to start PM'ing people and letting them know, because I don't really think there are many people checking that list, up there and I've posted my number repeatedly and have yet to see my name come up onany list

www.talkxbox.com - It is what it is!

i'm on right now if anyone wants to play....number is
3609 0724 2148

Hey Cox, that was a nice match we had. I was accidently playing with the Wiimote though but I still won! Yeah!

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

yeah i got my butt kicked...you on now?