By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - February 2015 NPD Thread! 3DS: 395k, PS4: 342k, XBO: 276k, WiiU: 96k

Anybody have data for new IPs first NPD from Sony?

TLOUs ~1m
???

I guess the Order is the second biggest launch new IP in US from Sony in a long long long time.

Around the Network
binary solo said:
ethomaz said:
PS4 over 100k undertracked in US?

And thus overtracked either n Europe or the wild blue yonder that is the rest of the world. VGC's global LTD is pretty much exactly right so if you giveth here you must taketh away somewhere else.

Over 20.2 million does not mean 20.2 million or under...  Just saying.

Clyde32 said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
Also, VGC has Super Smash Bros. for Wii U overtracked right?

Probably by about 50-100K. 

They said it surpassed 1.5M, so that's anywhere between 1.5-1.6M

While they didn't specify in this month's PR, that number likely includes digital.  So the retail sell through would be a bit lower.

Skullwaker said:
So does that mean Order is overtracked and Kirby is undertracked?

Kirby is definitely undertracked.  The Order probably isn't since MH4U is 10th at 290k sold and The Order has more than that (unless I'm reading it wrong).

BraLoD said:
No PS4 numbers yet?
Any pie,chart would give it away with the XBO numbers already given.

352k PS4.

Around the Network

352K seems like a great numbers for Feb! I have a feeling March is going to see a bigger boost.

BraLoD said:

So barey beaten by the 3ds, wow, only 40K with a new model release plus zelda remake. PS4 is doing great.

3DS "Family" > PS4 > N3DS = Xbone > Others

PS4 beat the N3DS launch :P

BraLoD said:
ethomaz said:
PS4 352k

So barey beaten by the 3ds, wow, only 40K with a new model release plus zelda remake. PS4 is doing great.

Yep.  And with a competitor that's $50 cheaper.  Damn impressive.

TheGoldenBoy said:
Kirby is definitely undertracked.  The Order probably isn't since MH4U is 10th at 290k sold and The Order has more than that (unless I'm reading it wrong).

That's strange since Cream posted that The Order was >200k. The data conflicts with each other.

Oh well, Kirby's undertracked, that's really all I care about tbh.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

TheGoldenBoy said:
Skullwaker said:
So does that mean Order is overtracked and Kirby is undertracked?

Kirby is definitely undertracked.  The Order probably isn't since MH4U is 10th at 290k sold and The Order has more than that.

MH4U is 290k with digital and it sold alot digitally because it initally sold out.

The order is a lot closer to 200k than 290k if the leaked numbers are >200k. 

Playstation 4 did great though this month in the US.