By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Without Uncharted 4, what to expect now?

I don't know, people buys the console anyway so i won't expect nothing anymore. I'm mad at sony today because of this delayment :(

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
What are the chances of Persona 5 coming on 2015?

I think is going to be a 2015 release only for Japan and an early-mid release for us/eu on 2016.

Am I wrong? I´m just guessing

We don't have a specific release date yet, but Atlus have said Persona 5 will be releasing in NA some time in 2015.

People thought it was coming this year?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Probably nothing. But it looks even more likely that I'll be waiting until 2016 to get a PS4. It's probably for the best though, since I'll be busy playing Splatoon, Yoshi, Star Fox, Xenoblade, and Zelda on Wii U this year anyway. Oh, and Fire Emblem on 3DS if that gets localized this year.

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

BraLoD said:

So Uncharted 4 is not coming this year... so, what will we get thia holidays Sony?

To be honest, I want Gran Turismo 7.

They said they maybe could do it be a 2014 game, ok it could not, but it sure can be a 2015 gsme so, right?

I want something big from Sony, it's about time we get it.

Sony better show something amazing this E3 to be released this holidays as the PS4 will be making 2 years by then.

Do you guys expect something? If so, what?

I'm talking about first party games to make it clear.

I think GT7 can happen this year.

Maybe Guerrilla Games (the Amsterdam Studio) new IP is further along than Shinobi has been led to believe and it's getting a late 2015 release, that game sounds absolutely amazing going by the rumors and concept art.

Killzone has been getting a release every 2 years since KZ2 came out, so it's possible Cambridge could have a new game to announce at E3 and release by the end of the year, that could be big. Alternatively Resistance could be in the works by them and judging by how good Killzone Mercenary is I think a full on PS4 exclusive made by Cambridge could be a very big deal.

Many of Sony's developers have been quiet for a while now, so they could surprise us at any time and announce something to be released by the end of the year.

Around the Network

I'm up for The Last of Us Super Redefined Edition. Who's with me?

binary solo said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

I'm talking big AAA level games like Uncharted is.  I personally dont consider GT6 one of them

Maybe not you personally, but from the market's perspective if GT7 sells like GT5 then it's a bigger AAA exclusiive than Uncharted. You can't deny GT's big AAA status just because you personally don't groove on the game. I've never owned or played a GT game in my life, but I still recognise it's AAAness (or triple anus *snort*), and indeed its prime importance in the Sony 1st party line up.

The itch GT7 can't scratch is the one that fans of action games have. So GT7, irrespective of its high standing as a PS franchise, can't directly compete for the gamer dollar against RTR and Halo like UC can.

I just can't consider the GT series as big of a system seller or bigger AAA game than Uncharted and I don't even like the Uncharted series lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

I doubt they can show anything big at E3 that we haven't already seen that will also release in time for the holidays.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

PwerlvlAmy said:
binary solo said:

Maybe not you personally, but from the market's perspective if GT7 sells like GT5 then it's a bigger AAA exclusiive than Uncharted. You can't deny GT's big AAA status just because you personally don't groove on the game. I've never owned or played a GT game in my life, but I still recognise it's AAAness (or triple anus *snort*), and indeed its prime importance in the Sony 1st party line up.

The itch GT7 can't scratch is the one that fans of action games have. So GT7, irrespective of its high standing as a PS franchise, can't directly compete for the gamer dollar against RTR and Halo like UC can.

I just can't consider the GT series as big of a system seller or bigger AAA game than Uncharted and I don't even like the Uncharted series lol

Well it is.

I personally dont have a lack of games to play, so i'm not worried. I will apreciate saving my money tbh, and this year i will et Xenoblade X, Witcher 3, hopefully persona 5 and the new Zelda. I still got Dragon age to play aswell.

I'm sure Sony will pull something out of the hat though. Maybe that new guerrila game.