By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 4 will not make it for 2015

Kerotan said:
They now need a 100$ price cut to counter Halo 5 in the USA. 2016 will be awesome all the same.

Meh, if Halo 5 is good and working *cough*MCC*cough* Uncharted wouldnt have stopped it. USA is MS' this holidays and theres almost nothing Sony can do to stop that.

Around the Network

Wow, I am shocked... What will be Sony's game for Black friday this year. :(

This genuinely makes me actually fear and consider a Zelda 2016 delay a possibility. If you told me 20 minutes ago that Sony would have delayed Uncharted 4, I would have called you a moron.

Barkley said:
small44 said:

Yes true the one with best offer and 3rd party deals will win the holiday

XBO will win the holiday because that's what MS does. They blow their load on the holiday, dominate november and december and then sales drop off a cliff.

Anyone saying XBO won't win this holiday after this news is very mistaken imo. But then again sony might have something up their sleeve for E3.

Are you talking US, or globally?

I can certainly see Microsoft either delaying Halo 5 til 2015 also OR pushing it out early for a 2015 release much like MCC and it being buggy as all hell(much like MCC)....

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Kerotan said:
They now need a 100$ price cut to counter Halo 5 in the USA. 2016 will be awesome all the same.

Meh, if Halo 5 is good and working *cough*MCC*cough* Uncharted wouldnt have stopped it. USA is MS' this holidays and theres almost nothing Sony can do to stop that.

they could have competed along with a price cut. 

This is the first time a delay has made me more excited for a game.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Anfebious said:
With Uncharted out of the way, Zelda is going to get the GOTY. Take that PS4 users!

Until Zelda slips to 2016, leaving the path wide open for Ori and the Blind Forest to dominate EVERYTHINGGGGGGG.

(Phantom Pain will win GOTY.)

badgenome said:
Anfebious said:
With Uncharted out of the way, Zelda is going to get the GOTY. Take that PS4 users!

Until Zelda slips to 2016, leaving the path wide open for Ori and the Blind Forest to dominate EVERYTHINGGGGGGG.

(Phantom Pain will win GOTY.)

YES!!

We should have expected this. They started end of 2013 with this project and it is going to be very big. It was obviously that they need more time than 2 years for the production. The question is now what Sony will do in the holidays. Horizon, Ratchet & Clank or Uncharted Collection? Maybe even a price-cut or a slim version?