By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Kerotan said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Like Splatoon? Or Like Animal Crossing? Or like Xenoblade? Or like Rythym Paradise? Or like Codename Steam?

A few shallows don't make a summer.  

My point is many publishers could keep many series going if they only wanted to match these numbers.  They move onto bigger and better things.  

Your point has no weight.

Nintendo had the most succesful new IP last gen and had a number of new properties that went onto to being multimillion sellers. Even this generation, Nintendo has dipped into making new franchise, with one turning a massive success and another getting a good push from Nintendo. 

All you are doing is making a shallow claim without any substance.

Around the Network

8th of may, release in europe.

mii-gamer said:
Kerotan said:

A few shallows don't make a summer.  

My point is many publishers could keep many series going if they only wanted to match these numbers.  They move onto bigger and better things.  

Nintendo had the most succesful new IP last gen and had a number of new properties that went onto to being multimillion sellers. Even this generation, Nintendo has dipped into making new franchise, with one turning a massive success and another getting a good push from Nintendo. 

Every company makes new IPS.  I'm just saying nintendo find it hardest to let go and move on. I think it's their achilles heal. 

Kerotan said:
mii-gamer said:

Every company makes new IPS.  I'm just saying nintendo find it hardest to let go and move on. I think it's their achilles heal. 

Let go of franchise that sell millions? Stop reaching dude

A 26k March opening week compared to 60k for Epic Yard on Wii in October.

Epic Yarn has gone on to be the best selling home console Kirby game and was on the Wii which speaks for itself.

26k isn't great but honestly... what were people expecting???

Around the Network

I still think that this game should have been a 20 bucks digital game

mii-gamer said:
Kerotan said:

Some of them do some of them don't.  But the end result is not a succesful console.  People have moved on and want new experiences.  

Kerotan said:
mii-gamer said:

Some of them do some of them don't.  But the end result is not a succesful console.  People have moved on and want new experiences.  

Oh yes, because there are many new experiences on the "new gen" right?

All in ps4 now are great, fresh and incredible original games, right? Something NEVER ever seen before. And the greatest games of 2015 are Bloodborne (that uses almost the same mechanics as Demon´s Souls 6 years ago) and Uncharted 4,  really really similar to Uncharted 1, uncharted 2 and Uncharted 3 (the 3 released on the same generation, imagine if Nintendo releases 3 Zelda on WiiU "Nintendo always do the same blah blah blah").... and that´s it.

All a full galaxy of fresh new experiences that are a truly a revolution for the gaming industry, Right? Of course it is.

That´s enought internet for today. 

Kerotan said:
mii-gamer said:

You are moving the goal post now. I'm done here

Goodnightmoon said:
Kerotan said:

Oh yes, because there are many new experiences on the "new gen" right?

All in ps4 now are great, fresh and incredible original games, right? Something NEVER ever seen before. And the greatest games of 2015 are Bloodborne (that uses almost the same mechanics as Demon´s Souls 6 years ago) and Uncharted 4,  really really similar to Uncharted 1, uncharted 2 and Uncharted 3 (the 3 released on the same generation, imagine if Nintendo releases 3 Zelda on WiiU "Nintendo always do the same blah blah blah").... and that´s it.

All a full galaxy of fresh new experiences that are a truly a revolution for the gaming industry, Right? Of course it is.

That´s enought internet for today. 

Difference is these fresh new experiences on the other consoles are leading to higher sales.  Nintendo have to do it all by themselves so it's understandable why they are reluctant to let the tried and tested go.  The negative is they're only pleasing their hardcore fans and not the mainstream.  And I'm fully aware many on here are perfectly happy with that.  Just making some observations.  No need to turn on me.