By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I bought my first Amiibo today! Who was your first?

V-r0cK said:
2Quick said:

I Found and Bought a sheik Amiibo today at walmart!  

It was the first time I had seen a sheik in stores, and it seems uncommon at least...

Im considering going back and getting toon link who was also there...

Is sheik as rare as I think she is? What was your first amiibo?

Nice! According to IGN Sheik is a semi-common.  I've seen quite a number of Sheik at my local stores.  Link being a common seems to be nowhere to be found so im guess itll be rare soon?

You can look at IGN's rarity amiibo list here: http://ca.ign.com/wikis/nintendo-amiibo-figurines/Amiibo_Rarity_Guide?ign_app_ios=

My first amiibo was Megaman.

I never saw sheik before...  toon link, mega man,  and sonic were there... ign says sonic is rare and sheik is semi common...   i thought about picking up toon link instead of sheik, but I ended up with sheik.

Proud Owner of:

Atari: 2600 5200 Jaguar

Sega: Master System Genesis (W/CD) Saturn Dreamcast Game Gear

Nintendo: NES SNES N64 Gamecube WII WIIU GB GBA(W/e-Reader) DS(i) 3DS

Sony: PS1 PS2 PS3 PS4(W/VR) PSP

Microsoft: XBOX XBOX360

Other: Colecovision, TurboGrafx-16, OUYA, R-Zone Super Screen, Xavix, Intellivision

Windows 10 w/ 12GB RAM, first Gen i7 processor, and 480 GTX; MacBook Air

Around the Network

Oddly enough i bought my first and probably my only amiibo because i was lucky enough to find Megaman. i think amiibos are stupid but i cant deny the charm in them nor could i resist...i saw it and i wanted it haha.

i might buy Toon Link, Fox, or any fire emblem characters if im ever lucky enough to randomly find them.

My first Amiibos were Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Peach, Link, Toon Link, Kirby, Pikachu, Zelda, Yoshi and Donkey Kong. Bought them all at the same time.

My first one was Samus. Picked her up with Smash.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Haven't got one yet, but Ness looks like he'll be the first one I get. Loves me some Ness.

Around the Network

there doesnt seem to be any good indication of what is rare and what isnt rare...sonic is listed by ign as rare, and it is out of stock online (except wallmart website), but I found it in store and reddit says its just uncommon... is there any one source for amiibo rarity that seems to be more accurate than another?

Proud Owner of:

Atari: 2600 5200 Jaguar

Sega: Master System Genesis (W/CD) Saturn Dreamcast Game Gear

Nintendo: NES SNES N64 Gamecube WII WIIU GB GBA(W/e-Reader) DS(i) 3DS

Sony: PS1 PS2 PS3 PS4(W/VR) PSP

Microsoft: XBOX XBOX360

Other: Colecovision, TurboGrafx-16, OUYA, R-Zone Super Screen, Xavix, Intellivision

Windows 10 w/ 12GB RAM, first Gen i7 processor, and 480 GTX; MacBook Air

Peach, she's my main in smash bros

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Lucina will be my first when she releases, have her preordered.

Mine was Villager after I heard he was becoming rare. I had to secure one before it was too late : X

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

mario

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick