By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: Xbox One for 199 Euro* this weekend on amazon.de. update: 299 for both.

episteme said:
Dr.Vita said:
What? I can buy one and sell it next week for 350€?

You won't get more than 300 € on eBay for the standard model.

Still 100€!

Around the Network

Can't be true.... that's a ridiculously low price. I know the xbo is doing terribly in Germany but that's just hemorrhaging money at an insane level.

Amazon must really want to get rid of their xbo stock in Germany if this is true, which it's not. If it is then well.... xbo truly is worthless in mainland europe, but i'm not sure why Amazon wouldn't just move the stock somewhere else if they couldn't sell them there.

If you buy them to sell them for a profit you arguably deserve to be killed in the most cruel inhuman way possible. Something like a meat grinder or something. xD

Because people that really want one cant get it.

Fucking greed.

That is insanity... O-O

I was in a media markt a couple of days ago and the xbone was 299€ and i was like nope.
but 199€ would be a great deal, but doubt it, more like 249€ or even 299€, but I will see in 1h.

Around the Network
Ryng_Tolu said:
That is insanity... O-O

No, this is Insanity

I will buy it to keep it for that price... the black one, because all my other entertainment devices in my living room are black.

They were selling Xbox One bundles with Fifa15 for 249€ last week at Saturn/Media Markt (retailers).
Same with the 1tb version which was sold for 299€.
Microsoft is really desperate to move the stockpiles of unsold consoles which shows how bad it really performs here in germany.

Sounds crazy but I'm sure they're being sold at a fair loss but I am actually really interested in know what the current break even point for PS4 and X1 are?

299 €, no matter if standard or the Sunset-Overdrive-Bundle..