By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bioshock Remastered Collection?

remaster?

yay 84 65.63%

nay 44 34.38%

Total:128

Just completed bioshock infinite a few mins ago. What a masterpiece from a story telling point of view. I give it a 10/10 for that and a 7.5/10 in terms of graphics and gameplay.

I Googled the ending explanation to fill in anything I missed and i have to say it's the perfect story. Loved the plot twist at the end and the little detour through rapture from the previous games.

If they gave this a remaster and perfected the graphics and gameplay I'd give it a 9.5/10 having not played the rest of the series.

Around the Network

Frankly, I want all the great 7th gen games to be ported to 8th gen platforms. This includes the Bioshock trilogy.

Personally, I didn't even notice an issue with the draw distance. But I'll take your word for it...

What bothered me was the frame rate. These games could certainly be more enjoyable on consoles that can lock them at 60 fps.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

I will but the collection in heartbeat. Bioshock is the only reason my PS3 has collected dust yet. Infinite is my favourite in the series due to the relationship between Booker and Elizabeth (PS, Elizabeth is awesome) not to mention hoe this game is suppose what set everything in motion in term of the franchise plot (Prequel to the original game)

1- Bioshock: Infinite.
2- Bioshock 1.
3- Bioshock 2.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Mr Puggsly said:
Frankly, I want all the great 7th gen games to be ported to 8th gen platforms. This includes the Bioshock trilogy.

Personally, I didn't even notice an issue with the draw distance. But I'll take your word for it...

What bothered me was the frame rate. These games could certainly be more enjoyable on consoles that can lock them at 60 fps.

Yes the frame rate was bad.  Less so if you chose the locked frame rate option but still poor.  

Just another reason this needs a remaster! I find it hard to see how the sales on x1, ps4 and pc wouldn't pay for the remaster costs.