By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bioshock Remastered Collection?

remaster?

yay 84 65.63%

nay 44 34.38%

Total:128

I'd love to see a remaster of all 3, I really loved the series with 2 being my favourite, having an upped res, textures and framrate would just be nice overall, release the collection for PC,PS4,XB1 and the money will flow.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

I'd probably buy it. I just finished replaying the first 2 games (and Burial at Sea in Infinite), so I wouldn't mind some better looking versions.

what if it was on purpose? that you get the feeling that there is something wrong? something is fake? I was impressed with the gaphics of infinite and still am.
unless the developer choses to actualy model the buildings in the distance you wont benefit at all from a better drawdistance

I played teh PS3 version, which sucks. I want to enjoy it maxed out on teh PS4.

kowenicki said:
First Bioshock by FARRRRRRRR the best and it doesn't need and wouldn't really benefit from a re-master.

Bioshock was excellent on the 360.

Bioshock still is excellent on ps3 and 360. So maybe just infinite needs the remaster then. 

Around the Network

Bioshock wasn't excellent on teh PS3.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/xbox-360-vs-ps3-face-off-round-15-article?page=2

I already have all of the games on Steam so now that I have a capable PC, I could replay them at a high resolution if I wanted to but to be frank I thought Bioshock Infinite was jaw droppingly gorgeous even on my crappy laptop. So if I do replay the games it will be mainly because they're fucking awesome!

Signature goes here!

BOLLOCKS said:
Bioshock wasn't excellent on teh PS3.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/xbox-360-vs-ps3-face-off-round-15-article?page=2

Does that logic apply this gen too? 

TruckOSaurus said:
I already have all of the games on Steam so now that I have a capable PC, I could replay them at a high resolution but to be frank I thought Bioshock Infinite was jaw droppingly gorgeous even on my crappy laptop.

It is good looking but just look at the backdrops in the pic in the opening post.  There is no detail. 

Kerotan said:
TruckOSaurus said:
I already have all of the games on Steam so now that I have a capable PC, I could replay them at a high resolution but to be frank I thought Bioshock Infinite was jaw droppingly gorgeous even on my crappy laptop.

It is good looking but just look at the backdrops in the pic in the opening post.  There is no detail. 

I don't really care about that. Far away things should be blurry, no?

Signature goes here!