By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 Sales For E3 2015?

What Will The Sales Of The PS4 Be Come E3?

Less Than 25 Million 82 34.02%

25 Million 94 39.00%

26 Million 20 8.30%

Over 26 Million 45 18.67%

Total:241

Well it did 1.7 Million in 2 months, so 3 months to E3 which equates to 1.7*1.5 = 2.5 Million. Add in a Bloodborne and Batman boost should bring it over 3 Million.

So 23.5 Million by E3. Yeah I think 25 is too optimistic, but we'll see I guess.

Around the Network

23M

I'm gonna go for over 26M, based on the fact that PS4 sold 1.7M across 2 months, with only 3 major releases, 2 of which were 3rd party games, that's 850K a month. with one month cut short by 2-3 days.
In order to sell say 26.1M by E3 PS4 needs to sell at least 5.9M in the next 4 months, that's an average of 1.475M a month or an increase of 625K a month compared to the 1st 2 months of the year, I think that's realistically achievable with the games we know that are coming out over that time.

I think Ratchet & Clank will get a release date for May or June soon, with gameplay, that along with Bloodborne is a pretty good and balanced exclusive line-up, along with The Order going into the middle of the year. There's also Batman, The Witcher which are pretty huge releases that you can't get on last gen systems, those should help push system sales up, plenty of other games besides too.

PS4 should definitely be on the rise in sales from Bloodborne onwards IMO.

23m

24-25m

Around the Network

25mill

Just to explain: I had 22m in my head and not 20.2m for some reason. :(

The PS5 Exists. 

I hope Japanese sales help the PS4 towards getting to that 25 million milestone before E3

GribbleGrunger said:

How the hell are people replying already? I only just submitted it. Does it show up before you complete the poll?

Yeah, your thread will post while you're editing the poll. 

Skullwaker said:
158m. Just enough to beat the PS2's entire life.

PS4 price drop to $0 confirmed?  They'll just make it up later with software and PS+ subs.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers