By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Happy 15th birthday, PS2

I got my PS2 in the summer of 2008. There are so many hidden gems I've yet to play! My favourite games are: Persona 3: FES, Xenosaga Episode III: Also sprach Zarathustra, Resident Evil 4, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, Tekken 5, Timespliters: Future Perfect, Half Life, and Deus Ex.

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
AZWification said:

Happy birthday, PS2! Some of my favorite PS2 games include: Resi 4, Okami, Devil May Cry 1 and 3, Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy, R&C: Up your Arsenal and Klonoa 2! I wonder if any of the future consoles will ever match it in terms of awesomeness!

The GC did. :p

lol oh what a jokester you are.

OT: Can't believe its been 15yrs, happy birthday to the greatest console ever! (...for now)

ktay95 said:
Samus Aran said:

View on YouTube

Well, me and my friends had both and we almost always played the GC together with MK: DD and SSB Melee, it was never a contest. RE4 on the GC was superior in every way as well. :p

Samus Aran said:
AZWification said:

Happy birthday, PS2! Some of my favorite PS2 games include: Resi 4, Okami, Devil May Cry 1 and 3, Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy, R&C: Up your Arsenal and Klonoa 2! I wonder if any of the future consoles will ever match it in terms of awesomeness!

Agree.

XanderXT said:
I got my PS2 in the summer of 2008. There are so many hidden gems I've yet to play! My favourite games are: Persona 3: FES, Xenosaga Episode III: Also sprach Zarathustra, Resident Evil 4, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, Tekken 5, Timespliters: Future Perfect, Half Life, and Deus Ex.

Here are some cool hidden gems: Stretch Panic, Mr. Mosquito, Cold Winter, Greg's Horror Show, Summoner, Freedom Fighters, Haven: Call of the King, and The Adventures of Cookies and Cream. Actually I can go on and on lol.

Around the Network

I still remember the day I got my PS2. It was a saturday afternoon back in 2009. I opened the box and got the console, a memory card, a controller and a sealed copy of Space Chimps.

One of the best consoles ever, no doubt.

Happy birthday Console King of the Forever!

Samus Aran said:
ktay95 said:

View on YouTube

Well, me and my friends had both and we almost always played the GC together with MK: DD and SSB Melee, it was never a contest. RE4 on the GC was superior in every way as well. :p

it lacked the ada campaign and other extra bonus 

Happy birthday you worthless piece of junk! I had to change you 3 times over the course of your lifespan. Good console though and definitely in the top 20 of the best consoles of all time.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I had so many good moments with my PS2.

Playing Silent Hill 2, Ico, SOTC and Gow were awesome.