By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metroid vs Resistance - Which is the better series?

Which is the better series?

Metroid 385 75.64%

Resistance 83 16.31%

See Results! 41 8.06%

Total:509
raidinglarastomb said:
Without a doubt Metroid. I only played resistance on the psp, and I hope it plays a hell of a lot better on the home console thanon the psp, cause that quite frankly sucked. Also metroid prime and super metroid are two of the best games ever made. I doubt you could say that about resistance.

The PSP one was the worst of the series.  It's unfortunate you had to play that one of all Resistance games.

OT: Metroid seems to be the better answer, but I've actually enjoyed the Resistance series more with co-op campaign.

Around the Network
V-r0cK said:
raidinglarastomb said:
Without a doubt Metroid. I only played resistance on the psp, and I hope it plays a hell of a lot better on the home console thanon the psp, cause that quite frankly sucked. Also metroid prime and super metroid are two of the best games ever made. I doubt you could say that about resistance.

The PSP one was the worst of the series.  It's unfortunate you had to play that one of all Resistance games.

OT: Metroid seems to be the better answer, but I've actually enjoyed the Resistance series more with co-op campaign.

oh cmon, just because you couldn't handle the controls it was a bad game? did you play it through? actually the game was excellent once you got the controls. (in my opinion of course :))

Ultr said:
V-r0cK said:
raidinglarastomb said:

oh cmon, just because you couldn't handle the controls it was a bad game? did you play it through? actually the game was excellent once you got the controls. (in my opinion of course :))

Since you're quoting me i'll assume that your message is for me.  I never said anything about I couldn't handle the controls...???  I finished the PSP game as well and I did enjoy some it but in comparison it's the worst one i've played in the series. (I didn't play the PS Vita yet though i've heard it was worst, but ill find out some day when i play it).  It's like i love the God of War series but GoW Ascension is the worst in the series, but i still had fun.  Get what im saying?

Never played Metroid but I loved all 3 resistance games.

I will say this, could any Metroid offer 60 player online battles and 8 player coop? That was a blast on resistance 2. The first resistance had epic 40 player battles too.

When it came to online resistance takes it.

V-r0cK said:
Ultr said:
V-r0cK said:
raidinglarastomb said:

Since you're quoting me i'll assume that your message is for me.  I never said anything about I couldn't handle the controls...???  I finished the PSP game as well and I did enjoy some it but in comparison it's the worst one i've played in the series. (I didn't play the PS Vita yet though i've heard it was worst, but ill find out some day when i play it).  It's like i love the God of War series but GoW Ascension is the worst in the series, but i still had fun.  Get what im saying?

ah sry I jumped the gun because "raidin" said something about the controls :)

ai yeah the Vita one is the worst. ^^

Around the Network
Ultr said:
V-r0cK said:
Ultr said:
V-r0cK said:
raidinglarastomb said:

ah sry I jumped the gun because "raidin" said something about the controls :)

ai yeah the Vita one is the worst. ^^

lol its all good.  For a sec you had me doubting what I had written and had to carefully reread what I wrote lol =P

The poll result is pretty depressing.

I'd rather play the original Metroid than another Resistance.

I voted for Resistance because I have played more games from that franchise.

Kerotan said:
Never played Metroid but I loved all 3 resistance games.

I will say this, could any Metroid offer 60 player online battles and 8 player coop? That was a blast on resistance 2. The first resistance had epic 40 player battles too.

When it came to online resistance takes it.

I don't think you know what the Metroid franchise is about.

Hint: it starts with the letter "I" and ends with "N"

This is not a good comparision... anyways, Metroid.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won