By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US March monthly bestsellers and general amazon based discussion

walsufnir said:
The Order is already out of top 100? That was fast... Curious to see how Europe at least can help keep the sales meaningful.
I wonder why so many Xbone-controllers are sold? Even more than the console itself?

I guess Europe will help it to keep selling. And atleast it has done a lot better than Evolve in US, even though the latter was far more liked by critics.

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
The Order is already out of top 100? That was fast... Curious to see how Europe at least can help keep the sales meaningful.
I wonder why so many Xbone-controllers are sold? Even more than the console itself?

It lasted longer than most predicted

Nothing is as bad as evolve was tho, game dropped out quickly

Wii U out of TOP 50.
Still good but it will break the second page!!!

PS4 FF Type-0 preordering very well while the X1 version continues to struggle in the 200s. There is also a big discrepancy between PS4 and X1 version of Dragon Xenoverse.

The PS3 is doing well at #66, I wonder if the NPD gap will be as small as Jan (and of course I wonder what the feb gap will be). Type 0 is doing really good, and Bloodborne is getting higher and higher, it's at 36 now. And of course MM3D is doing great.

Around the Network

Man, do all games other than the mega-sellers get discounted after just a few months? Dragon Age: Inquisition, despite looking like being the best selling Dragon Age game yet on consoles has already been discounted down to $40. It will boost sales no doubt, and help it get to that goal of best selling Dragon Age game ever, and this keep the franchise alive...yay! But a successful game being discounted so soon after launch seems likely to encourage more people to wait for price cuts for moderately successful games because they don't need to wait very long.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

I understand the deals putting PS4 on top of Xbox One, but PS4 is now 4 and Xbox One 6. They both are very high on the chart, is it because of tax season???

riecsou said:
I understand the deals putting PS4 on top of Xbox One, but PS4 is now 4 and Xbox One 6. They both are very high on the chart, is it because of tax season???

Amazon is giving away an controller along with two games at 349 for the Xbox One.  Its simply the online deal for the Xbox One. 

I'm really impressed with MM3D, Smash U, MK8 and Monster Hunter 4's legs. Also, Wii U back in top 50. Bloodborne, MP10 and Type-0 HD preordering well. Didn't take long for The Order to fall out of the top 100.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

All looking interesting, but I don't think there will be any major gap until a week before bloodbourne?

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!