By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Whats your favorite nintendo game out of your collections?

as for me Paper Mario, PM: TTYD, Zelda OoT,

Around the Network

zelda PHG

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Goldeneye (64) Metal Gear/Faxanadu (Nes) Super Mario World (Snes) Resident Evil 4 (GC)

They are my favorites on the Nintendo systems consoles

PLAYSTATON NETWORK: BLOODLINEZ

super mario land for snes ^_^

^_^

Ocarina of Time.

Soriku go die for liking the crap that is Wind Waker ( i like ww tbh but its not even in the same league as OoT)

Around the Network

The first two RPGs I played were Super Mario PRG and the Seven Stars and Chrono Trigger.

That pretty much spoiled me for all those bad RPGs with random battles (Yes, I mean Final Fantasy).

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Super Mario Sunshine.

METROID PRIME!!!! I finished it last night and the ending was beautiful! 100%
Ocarina of Time is the second: 99,999999%, XD

Wii Fit is rapidly beating PS3...

Playing now: Apollo Justice, Majora's Mask

Going to play: Little King Story

"As long as there is a Triforce, there will be a Zelda  As long as there is a prosperous kingdom, there will be an evil that wants destroy it And as long as there is an oppressive force running Hyrule, there will be a boy, in a green tunic, with a silver shield, and a magic blade, to stand against them."-The Legend of Zelda

Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask.

I guess Super Mario World is up there also.

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, a Link to the Past, Metroid Prime and Tetris
all at the topp