By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Newcomer of the year 2014 - Quarter Final 2

XanderXT said:
DexInDaJungle said:

I've got my dil.. I mean video game collection ready! :)

at this point, dude has no soul, there's no telling what he'll do to you if you cross him.

What? I can have disqualified for cheating then!

Nah, it was all very much within the rules. There's a lot of hidden clauses and stuff.

Also last chance to vote! This one is really tight so it really could make all the difference!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
XanderXT said:

What? I can have disqualified for cheating then!

Nah, it was all very much within the rules. There's a lot of hidden clauses and stuff.

Also last chance to vote! This one is really tight so it really could make all the difference!

Lol come on...we know who's winning.

jlmurph2 said:
Conegamer said:

Lol come on...we know who's winning.

Actually you make a good point. I'd not checked through the votes really and just saw a couple random ones and it looked pretty close. Actually it isn't as close as I thought... 

I'm asking again, why wasn't I even nominated in the preliminary rounds? I'm not that bad of a user.

GTAexpert said:
I'm asking again, why wasn't I even nominated in the preliminary rounds? I'm not that bad of a user.

It's quite possible people simply forgot you were a new user. There were plenty of users who were nominated who barely missed out on a place in the tourney proper.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
GTAexpert said:

It's quite possible people simply forgot you were a new user. There were plenty of users who were nominated who barely missed out on a place in the tourney proper.

Guess its a problem of me becoming too familiar to them

Or maybe they forgot that I exist

GTAexpert said:
Conegamer said:

Well if it helps if I knew you were a 2014 user I'd have nominated you because you're awesome. Wouldn't worry too much about it really

Conegamer said:
GTAexpert said:
Conegamer said:

Well if it helps if I knew you were a 2014 user I'd have nominated you because you're awesome. Wouldn't worry too much about it really

Lol it was a joke. I dn't take such things seriously, especially on gaming forums.

new thread is up!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=199046

Locking!