By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sonic still lives

Angelus said:
AZWification said:
Angelus said:
Sonic will "live" when they actually make another good Sonic game, which they haven't done since the 2 Sonic Adventure games on Dreamcast

Colors and Generations?

Yes you are now the third person to quote me and mention those games, and since all good things are 3 that makes you our lucky winner!

Sorry, I don't fully read threads before posting in them.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

good

badgenome said:
Sounds like a threat to me.

Brilliant.

MohammadBadir said:
Angelus said:
Sonic will "live" when they actually make another good Sonic game, which they haven't done since the 2 Sonic Adventure games on Dreamcast

Colours and Generations were good...

Sonic Rush too

Yay! That's good to hear.

Around the Network

Is this good or bad?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Samus Aran said:
TiagoCosta said:

Pretty much this, they are doing the 25th anniversary game.

I was just tired of seeing threads on ''sonic going pc/mobile only'', that's why I put this here.

No, the thread is good because too many people did indeed think that.

im not gonna lie i was thinking that for a second

They really need to build up Sonic again. There have been too many changes to the formula.

I feel sorry for them though. Its clear that Sega often rushes developers into releasing unpolished games just so they dont spend anymore money on them (and make a surefire flop. Whats the point? Sega management at its worse).
I would like to believe Sonic team would have the resources to build Sonic up again, but we all know the management will continue to have them release rushed games.

hizzah! fine with me

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

It's pretty obvious that we'll see Sanic's next console Adventure in 2016 when the 25th anniversary comes, which, admitely, gives a bit of hope of it being good, I mean, if they've been doing it since at least early 2012, that must mean that they're taking their time FOR ONCE IN THEIR LIFE, HOLY SHIT, A NONRUSHED SANIC GAEM?! WHAT A GROUND-FUCKING-BREAKING IDEA SEGA!

Still think that it's going to be badly reviewed, and be just decent at most.

I'm now filled with determination.